[Serious] You are going to die.

Panki

BOFH
What would you do, if you know that you are going to die in the next ten minutes? Please be seriously, this is the Serious Discussions board.

Re: You are going to die.

Say Goodbye to everyone, First my family then everyone on TMS.

I would fuck every hot bitch I see, do a grand theft auto, steal a sniper, kill everyone I don't like, and wave goodbye!

He said 10 MINUTES,

You could merely accomplish one of those tasks in such a short period..

FrostBytez said:
He said 10 MINUTES,

You could merely accomplish one of those tasks in such a short period..
Actually, as soon as I walk outside, there's about 20 bitches there waiting for me, so yes I can, it's pretty obvious you can't.

You listed more than ONE item, idiot.

PS: You have no one waiting for you, Just Elvis to say "Hai man, nice hair, but ufail, Mines better."

1 minute and 30 seconds to get out the door

Approx. 5 minutes to steal a car

Now where the hell are you gonna find a sniper at? (Gun store, but do you live by one..Doubt it.)

You dislike everyone and everyone dislikes you, It would take about 2 years to kill EVERYONE that you don't like.

Damn frost, you post fast, do you refresh the page 50 times a minute waiting for a reply?

I'd also get something to eat real quick (might as well while you can :biggrin:)
@FeaR: No, i don't.

I'm watching you...

Also: Post something relevant to the topic, Noob.

Stop your bitchin. You can do this in Chat or somewhere else.
FeaR: -5 Cookies

I would say goodbye to my family, take out my mobile, call the girl I'm in love with, tell her that i love here :wub:.
Afterwards I would call ma friends and say them goodbye. If theres still time, on TMS too.

Panki said:
Stop your bitchin. You can do this in Chat or somewhere else.
FeaR: -5 Cookies
OMFG, YOU MADE ME CRY :cry: :cryhard:
faggot, like I give a shit about 'cookies'

Panki said:
If theres still time, on TMS too.
LMFAO, you would actually hop on your PC when you got 10 minutes to live? fuckin geek.

I hardly see how this is a "serious discussion" I really don't, it's more of a "general" subject.

However, I'd go run and get a quick shag, light up a darb, then err die.

I would steal a gun and rob a bank. I'm going to die anyway, why not go away in a blast?

If you tell your family and friends goodbye, they'll probably think you're going to suicide... so, if this were out of my control, I'd just tell my mother that I love her, call my father and do the same, then continue with my closest friends. Ten minutes would be enough to admit and reveal some things that I otherwise couldn't, even via phone.

Back
Top Bottom