[Serious] Graffiti

GPow69

EDM for life ♥
Should there be laws against graffiti? There are many different forms of it, some of it is truly fitting of the word "Graffiti" and some is pure art.

For example my city has an anual "Paint the Park" day at a skate park near me. They paint over all the graffiti there with grey, then they have everyone come and show their skills. If I'm not mistaken there is also a BBQ and prizes for the best art.

In my opinion, stuff like this:

recolor2cbbf43il3.jpg

Should be allowed, Where as stuff like this

r128889_423683.jpg

Should be painted over.

Re: Graffiti

Yes !

But I'm not against them ! But come on if it is allowed, graffiti doesn#t has any sense anymore !

That is actually a quite valid point :sir:

I never thought of it that way.

Stuff like;

r128889_423683.jpg

that is disgusting to see, and shows no talent what so ever, As I mentioned before, stuff like;

recolor2cbbf43il3.jpg

Is quite good and shows very good talent, but it isn't their property that they are doing it on.

^^ Uhm, didn't you just state almost the exact same thing just in different words as GPow did? ...

imo, Graffiti is awesome, works of art.

Bad graffiti such as "penis, fuck you, lol, etc" should be painted over as GPow said.

Like this, Frost? :laugh:

BestGraffitiEver.jpg

I think graffiti should be allowed on some areas in a town, but I have no idea where etc.
But for example a skate park, it's THE spot for graffiti, a skatepark without graffiti is no skatepark.

Also I like graffiti a lot, but I wouldn't laugh if I saw that my property was 'vandalized' with graffiti.

Graffiti should be allowed only if the property owner lets you do it IMO. Random stuff written in an ugly way on a wall sure doesn't look nice whereas some real designer graffitis as the one shown here are seriously nice. They are still disallowed though. If someone wants to show their skills as a graffiti art creator then why not do so in some competition (they are created here as well).

In a few months there is a "Paint the wall" thing. You can color it with some graffiti if ask.
Too bad i got no talent :unsure: Can you steal some for me? :thumbsup:

Mave said:
Like this, Frost? :laugh:

Yes, like that.

That is a was of paint not to mention a waste of time and an ignorant array of improper writing

Back
Top Bottom