Series: General Discussion

It might have a chance to break the mold, though... If they focus on the stories and the OST, and keep the action as fluent as the original anime, it might be good.

Might.

Is there anything worse than spoilers? Already accidentally saw multiple Game of Thrones spoilers. Fuck me.

I haven't seen Endgame yet, so I've been avoiding spoilers as well. So far it's been tense, as two colleagues have seen it, and were discussing it at the office today.
I threatened to spoil Game of Thrones for them if they spoil me, and so far it's been an effective remedy.

JFC, I just checked twitter after posting this, and ANNA FUCKING KENDRICK is tweeting spoilers. Not just a small time account, no, a fucking verified account straight up retweeting vids of the climax of the episode.

I haven't seen Endgame yet, so I've been avoiding spoilers as well. So far it's been tense, as two colleagues have seen it, and were discussing it at the office today.
I threatened to spoil Game of Thrones for them if they spoil me, and so far it's been an effective remedy.

JFC, I just checked twitter after posting this, and ANNA FUCKING KENDRICK is tweeting spoilers. Not just a small time account, no, a fucking verified account straight up retweeting vids of the climax of the episode.
Holy shit. Guessing she wants to go from one of the most popular females on reddit to most hated.
EDIT: Guess they are deleted now? https://twitter.com/annakendrick47?lang=en

Nope. TBF, they weren't tweets, they were tweets that she liked. But those also show up in your feed (at least, on my feed).

spoiler.png

Finished watching Sharp Objects yesterday... That is one fucked up TV show, but I loved it.
Will create a dedicated thread later.

Currently catching up on the 14th season of Supernatural. I'm kinda happy they are going to call it quits after season 15, because it's getting a bit ridiculous. Although they get bonus points for being at least self aware about it (there's literally a gag about how "dying and coming back just... tends to happen").

Currently catching up on the 14th season of Supernatural. I'm kinda happy they are going to call it quits after season 15, because it's getting a bit ridiculous. Although they get bonus points for being at least self aware about it (there's literally a gag about how "dying and coming back just... tends to happen").
I hate it when series drag on for too long. Enough is enough, stop milking the cow when she's obviously out of milk.

Well, like I said, they take it with a bit of a self awareness to it. Although the major plot events keep getting crazier and crazier.
What also helps is that the main cast still has some pretty awesome chemistry.

Finished Malcolm in the Middle yesterday for the third time. It's gonna be a while before I re-watch. The show still really holds up though.
If you've never seen it, I'd definitely recommend it. One of the best comedy series ever.

Chernobyl is getting really good feedback everywhere. Gonna try this asap.

rEv3ACj.jpg

Yeah, it's on my to watch list as well. Currently watching the last season of Brooklyn 9-9, then I was planning on watching Chernobyl, and Good Omens after that.

Yeah, it's on my to watch list as well. Currently watching the last season of Brooklyn 9-9, then I was planning on watching Chernobyl, and Good Omens after that.
Just started watching Brooklyn 9-9 with the gf! :laugh: (Since Monday, loving it so far)
Redownloaded Rick and Morty S01-03 to re-watch soon.

B99 is one of the best comedy series I've seen.
Suopposedly, Parks and Recreation is very much in the same style, as it's made by the same people, but I've yet to see that.

B99 is one of the best comedy series I've seen.
Suopposedly, Parks and Recreation is very much in the same style, as it's made by the same people, but I've yet to see that.
I gave up watching it after 1 episode. Granted I was impatient, so will have to give it another go after B99.

I gave up watching it after 1 episode. Granted I was impatient, so will have to give it another go after B99.
Yeah, and I heard that season 1 is the worst? Quality (supposedly) greatly improves in season 2.

Giving Six Feet Under a try, so far it's interesting but I'm not 100% hooked yet. About to start episode #3.

Back
Top Bottom