Series: General Discussion

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Finished Mayanc MC season 1 yesterday, I definitely recommend it if you were a fan of Sons of Anarchy. It's surprisingly good for a spin-off!

Stybar

Yeah, groupsex seems to be the way to go
Never really got into Sons of Anarchy...
Kinda between series atm. Finished up the last season of The Dragon Prince, which somehow feels like they rushed into a final season, even though they have confirmed that the story is spread across 7. But, since Netflix is on the fence of actually ordering those last 4 seasons, my guess is that they try to wrap things up as much as possible each series...

It's a shame to see writers dicked around like this. They can't really tell the story they want, since the execs at the top are only interested in money. The same thing happened with Korra (which is the same writing team), where Nickelodeon kept their confirmation for more seasons vague, so the overarching plot is all over the place.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Never really got into Sons of Anarchy...
Kinda between series atm. Finished up the last season of The Dragon Prince, which somehow feels like they rushed into a final season, even though they have confirmed that the story is spread across 7. But, since Netflix is on the fence of actually ordering those last 4 seasons, my guess is that they try to wrap things up as much as possible each series...

It's a shame to see writers dicked around like this. They can't really tell the story they want, since the execs at the top are only interested in money. The same thing happened with Korra (which is the same writing team), where Nickelodeon kept their confirmation for more seasons vague, so the overarching plot is all over the place.
That is a real shame, and it's only gonna get worse with all the competition for Netflix nowadays...

Started watching Band of Brothers yesterday, first episode was more of an introduction (I think). Looking forward to the next episode. (they are 1,5 hours long, so I'm taking it easy)

Stybar

Yeah, groupsex seems to be the way to go
Started watching Band of Brothers yesterday, first episode was more of an introduction (I think). Looking forward to the next episode. (they are 1,5 hours long, so I'm taking it easy)
Such a great show. The final episode had me in tears, man.

Top Bottom