TMS Seagull awaits his chance

Yeah, they're fucking evil like that.

I once sat at a restaurant, watching a massive, massive, gull fly around. There were three restaurants close to eachother, all with outside seating. We watched as this giant rat with wings flew from pole to pole, looking for food. Finally, it striked, grabbed a mouthfull of salad from an unsuspecting family. It flew off, and landed on top of a big sun screen, where it started to eat its bounty. It took too much, however, and some pieces of lettuce fell.
Much to the confusion of the people sitting beneath that sunscreen, who suddenly saw pieces of lettuce drop down from the sky.

Yeah, they're fucking evil like that.

I once sat at a restaurant, watching a massive, massive, gull fly around. There were three restaurants close to eachother, all with outside seating. We watched as this giant rat with wings flew from pole to pole, looking for food. Finally, it striked, grabbed a mouthfull of salad from an unsuspecting family. It flew off, and landed on top of a big sun screen, where it started to eat its bounty. It took too much, however, and some pieces of lettuce fell.
Much to the confusion of the people sitting beneath that sunscreen, who suddenly saw pieces of lettuce drop down from the sky.
I would throw away my entire plate if a seagull snatched some food from it, they're nasty animals.

Back
Top Bottom