San Fierro Stunt Evolution

Andre

Hey guys.

Decided to show you some progress images from my development of SFSE and also to announce my project continuation of SFSFv2 on TheMaveSite.

Here's a quick look:
sfse-tms-intro.png

What the image shows you is our forums (design by Luke) with our powerful PHP script posting a reply when a new member joins the server. One of the biggest changes to how our systems work is the SMF integration. This has been made possible by a large amount of PHP code, SMF SSI.php and SA-MP 0.3b bringing the new HTTP() feature. This allows our users to register on our forums directly from the server (upon registration player will receive a PM on forums and new post will be posted by an automata script). And according to my sources this has never been done in a SA-MP server before on this level!

We have a dedicated mapper working on many maps and new ones are coming in daily. We expect to finish our development in the next few weeks so we can launch the server. This time however we're running on a private server which is damn fast (10000 objects loaded into dynamic vector memory in just a second, this takes about 3 seconds on my local PC and I'm on a quad core) and allows us to expand as we wish - perhaps to a new game in the future! Talking more about mapping if you think you have what it takes and want to map for our project then you're more than welcome to contact me.

Other major changes I'd list are increased stability (no memory leaks with running time over a few days with big queries tested) and the house system becoming much more expandable through the usage of global variables (thanks Incognito!), banning system supporting dynamic IP addresses, working out the adminlog feature completely (it is awesome), passwords being hashed in SHA1 and being sent over http connections in a secure hashed manner, a very advanced (code-wise that is probably) ramping system and all race records being saved. Much of this will be rediscussed at our forums in an upcoming post in a few days on http://www.SF-SE.net

Looks nice :biggrin:

I can't wait to play it and the one Mave is working on as well :biggrin:

I can't stand the pink on that site though. Very homosexual imo.

What server exactly is Mave working on? I'm looking forward to that already :laugh:

GPow69 said:
I can't stand the pink on that site though. Very homosexual imo.
We thought of you specially when designing the site. We were thinking that an homosexual as our potential visitor isn't as bad :whistling:

You are right Andre, It's fully unique and revolutionary to SF-SE. Thanks for the comment of homosexuality however those werent my thoughts whilst designing the template. My inspiration came from those little blue and pink cola bottles - I was stuck for ideas and had a packet of those next to me haha.

picture-3.png

The site looks nice, I'll be there once it opens.
I Also hope the server gets up pretty soon :biggrin:

I also registered.

Great to see the SFSF series back online :33333 (under a new name)

Well there's gonna be 2 continuation servers, SFSE and one by Mave :tongue: (Don't know very much about it yet though)

We've been working real hard on our script and maps. At the moment our site is down for some optimization and final updates, then our website and server will be up and server will launch in a few hours!

Thanks to Impulse specifically!

Yea, I noticed that Impulse is Head Admin :3

Can't really wait for the server! :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom