SA-MP Forum Moderators are ******

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
154f5lc.png

I'm 99% sure it's Dugi.

And the ban reason is ridiculous...
The last PM I sent/received on the SA-MP forum is three months ago.

Also I didn't post anything 'wrong' or something that would lead to a ban...

My last posts http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?action=profile;u=22738;sa=showPosts

Seriously, stupid tards...

I agree that morons run them, I hate kaiser with a passion.

From what I've heard samp forums are "dumb"
I never bother to look there
Posts regarding MTA being removed... etc...

Gay. All your posts on the first post of your recent posts have a happy vibe, nothing to get banned for >:|

"Don't be a douchebag, the guy was ASKING for the IP."

These guys are fucking sensitive... Thats messed up they'd ban you for something so small. My friend got a perma ban for 'flaming'. Now he has to use a proxy to go on it.

They also revoke payed services now when theres no set guidelines regarding it :clap:

I kinda started an argument there, I hope it doesn't get the topic locked but it is giving it more bumps :tongue:

I hope the argument is over now anyway.

[TMS]Hollowbusta said:
GPow69 said:
I replied to him too, And btw I don't really give a rats ass if I get banned.

LMAO GPow, it was me XD

EDIT: ZOMG Check it :T

inventroy67 said:
Jesenice, why are you on SFSFv2 anyway? Aren't you on SE? Or did you get kicked out for licking the owners ass too clean?

FUCKING OWNED.

All the moderators are faggots on SA-MP, they ban left and right.

You're cleaning the floor and you leave one TINY TINY TINY spec on it, BAN! (That's how serious it is)

Luckily the sensitive pricks can do whatever they want..

I fucking hate dugi, he was an asshole and banned me for no reason in Chillpoint, thank god the shit server is gone

I fucked up my self with posting something wrong, but that post was just worth a posting ban for a week or so, not that D:

Back
Top Bottom