SA-MP 0.3 - Public Test Three - Post Your Media !

Austin

Public testing is now over - forever. You'll just have to wait for the official release.

We reached 500 players:
500playas.png

A small bug we all found:
UC0JtVCydE8[/media]#normal]bug

We also got DoSed for a while. I would of had more, but I didn't know Fraps was recording my mic, not my game sound xD.

Re: SA-MP 0.3 BETA TEST TODAY - August / 22 / 09 - STARTING IN 1 HOUR

Zezombia said:
Join this IRC: http://sa-mp.com/irc/ and go to the channel #sa-mp.test.

Testing still start around 3:00PM GMT/UTC (I think that's 1 hour from when this topic was posted ^) -> http://tinyurl.com/sa-mpbeta (not sure what that site does). It's the 500 player test, so tell your friends O:.

How it happens:
Be on IRC, and Kye will give everyone a link to the client and the IP to the server. You will have to install it over SA-MP 0.2X.
I think I'll take a look if I'm not too busy with MTA 1.0 xD (will be released today or tommorow o.O)

I only have a few :sad: - I'm not really the one who takes pics.

Me cruising with G_stylezz:
85_sa-mp-127.png

Jizzy's club, crowded as hell:
82_sa-mp-126.png

Me and IJzerenRita leading the train bot:
83_sa-mp-129.png

Me and Andre at the end (lol):
84_sa-mp-128.png

Test 2 Pissed me off for 2 reasons:

1: Server kept getting attacked.
2: Everyone's color was RED '_' It was annoying.

GPow69 said:
Test 2 Pissed me off for 2 reasons:

1: Server kept getting attacked.
2: Everyone's color was RED '_' It was annoying.
Well the test wasn't made for enjoying yourself, it was made for what the name of the actual purpose is, 'testing', Kye wanted to test with 500 players. When it finnally releases, than you can have as much fun as you want.

But after the server move, there weren't any attacks.

True, but what are the odds of a server getting 500 players (After the actual release), let alone someone actually paying for 500 slots? People are going to play on the servers they are playing on now, they aren't all going to converge in one. The only reason they have, is because its testing and makes people feel special.

I noticed that car-at-jizzy's thing too woozie. I have a feeling it's to do with the new vehicle streamer in order to raise the vehicle limit.

Zezombia said:
I noticed that car-at-jizzy's thing too woozie. I have a feeling it's to do with the new vehicle streamer in order to raise the vehicle limit.
Yeah, it was pretty weird, I thought I was the first one there (lol) than when I went up, I saw about 800 cars and it lagged like fuck.

GPow69 said:
True, but what are the odds of a server getting 500 players (After the actual release), let alone someone actually paying for 500 slots? People are going to play on the servers they are playing on now, they aren't all going to converge in one. The only reason they have, is because its testing and makes people feel special.

Who knows maybe there's a big thing coming, like Rockstar announcing SA-MP on their homepages or something, SA-MP's player amount would definitely rise up then.

Mave said:
GPow69 said:

Rockstar announcing SA-MP on their homepages
That will never ever (ever) happen, Rockstar is massive company, I bet they don't even know SA:MP exists, and GTA:SA is getting pretty old now, it's been 5 years..

oopsidied, they do know that it excists. Why else would they take all MP rights in GTA IV?

Impulse said:
oopsidied, they do know that it excists. Why else would they take all MP rights in GTA IV?
Actually about 3 months ago, I called Rockstar saying that there was problems with GTA:SA, I said I kept crashing in multiplayer, they said they didn't know what it was, and they said there isn't a multiplayer.

What about the GTAIV:MP? It doesn't mean they looked into SA:MP, they probably liked the idea of a Multiplayer..

They KNOW that there are MP's (SA-MP & MTA), MTA got some piece of source of SA from R* which was useful in developing MTA if I'm not mistaken.

R* dudes do know about SA-MP and MTA for sure.

oopsidied said:
Impulse said:
Actually about 3 months ago, I called Rockstar saying that there was problems with GTA:SA, I said I kept crashing in multiplayer, they said they didn't know what it was, and they said there isn't a multiplayer.
SA-MP is a hook to GTA:SA so ofcourse they can't help you with it :/

Back
Top Bottom