Rick and Morty [2013-...]

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
I just finished watching S03E03 and realized I've never mentioned Rick and Morty on the forums before.
This is hands down my favorite animated series right now, without a doubt. The absurd adventures combined with twisted humor made this an instant classic for me (and a lot of other people)

Rick and Morty

GTmijLO.jpg

Ratings and links

IMDB 9.3/10

Rotten Tomatoes 100/100

Metacritic 85/100

Trailer

Details

Creators: Dan Harmon, Justin Roiland
Released Seasons: 3
Average Episode Length: 22min
Description: An animated series that follows the exploits of a super scientist and his not so bright grandson.
Genres: Animation, Adventure, Comedy

WARNING: SPOILERS BELOW
Proceed with caution.

Last edited:
Re: [Discussion] Rick and Morty

Season 3 Episode 3

Free official streaming: http://www.adultswim.com/videos/rick-and-morty/pickle-rick

Just finished watching this one and boy did I enjoy the ride.

The story couldn't start any more absurd than it did.. Rick turns himself into a pickle just to avoid family therapy. A few minutes later he has transformed himself into an "uber"pickle made from recycled rat parts and starts fighting a rat colony and then a private army...

Jaguar was an amazing extra, what a badass.

I was really impressed with the after credits scene, that alone could've been an entire episode.

lextoc said:
Rick & Morty is THE SHIT. Waiting for episode 2 on Netflix ::3:
Can't you watch it here? http://www.adultswim.com/videos/rick-and-morty/rickmancing-the-stone/
I usually just torrent the show because I hate streaming websites.

Rick fucked up...

IQc7DUj.jpg

I found episode 2 funnier than episode 3, tbh. Don't get me wrong, they were both hilarious, but the "civilized wasteland" ending just kept me laughing.

Mave said:
lextoc said:
Can't you watch it here? http://www.adultswim.com/videos/rick-and-morty/rickmancing-the-stone/
Site is acting funny. Also going to stop checking this one to prevent reading spoilers lol

lextoc said:
Mave said:
lextoc said:
Site is acting funny. Also going to stop checking this one to prevent reading spoilers lol
Just watch the last two episodes :biggrin:

@Sty you might be right but I still enjoyed the shit out of this episode. Although no Jerry whatsoever.

Then next episode better be a goddamn Jerrypalooza.

Season 3 Episode 4

Honestly thought this episode was not as good as the previous ones.
There was only one storyline, which is not exactly a bad thing, but it wasn't strong enough to stand on it's own.
This episode was mediocre at best.

The train ride was dark as fuck, poor Morty.
Million ants character was pretty awesome, loved his oneliners.

Just watched the new episode. There are some hilarious bits, but it's not as funny as the first two.

It had funny jokes, but wasn't a funny episode, know what I mean?

And yeah, poor Morty. That train ride was horrible.

Season 3 Episode 5

Finally got around watching this one today.

Loved the immortality field gags.
The monster's ballsack slapping against Jerry's face was pure gold.
That wormhole scene was trippy as fuck.
Ending was great, so was the after credits clip.

Overall a really good episode.

It was a lot better than the previous episode, that's for sure. I also loved Morty's reaction to basically everything. Somehow, HE was the sane one.

Stybar said:
It was a lot better than the previous episode, that's for sure. I also loved Morty's reaction to basically everything. Somehow, HE was the sane one.
Guessing by the quality of this episode that the previous one was more of a "filler" episode.

Season 3 Episode 6

Suck my flaps you piece of shit

Favorite quote:
GOD IS A LIE, WE MADE HIM UP FOR MONEY

Seeing the children turn back into normal children was great.
Rick's gun that he can shoot at any creature to re-born himself was awesome.

Loved the episode.

After a two weeks break, the new episode is out! Apparently it's supposed to be the best one so far.
Gonna watch it tonight.

Back
Top Bottom