Red Dead Redemption 2: General Discussion

Okay now this is insane.

AWobsIn.jpg

Haven't played it that much at all honestly. Only did the first couple mandatory missions and then I freeroamed around and quit. I still haven't finished the main story either..

Haven't played it that much at all honestly. Only did the first couple mandatory missions and then I freeroamed around and quit. I still haven't finished the main story either..
I finished the game, but not the sidequests at all. Need to pick it up again but can't motivate myself to do it right now.

Just started Epilogue I

Oh man.
Oh man.

I still miss Arthur to this day ;___; Seriously first game I ever got emotional over. I hate that he died but still really like the game. It isn't the same with John though. Thinking about starting over and staying in chapter 2 or 3 forever. I also want R* to release the damn music. I wanna cry my eyes out with May I? Stand Unshaken & That's The Way It Is

BUMP.

Am I the only person who thinks RDR2 is, well, a crappy game?

Don't get me wrong, its beautiful to look at, but it's so hard to get into. I don't really feel anything for Morgan or the gang, and the ending was ruined for me (although I could see it coming, not the particular reason but definitely the ending).

I played RDO with a couple of mates for maybe 2 hours, and I don't think any of us have gone back to it.

I was never really into RDR1 anyway so that might affect my thinking in some way.

I guess what I'm saying is: f*ck RDR2, something about it grinds my damn gears.

BUMP.

Am I the only person who thinks RDR2 is, well, a crappy game?

Don't get me wrong, its beautiful to look at, but it's so hard to get into. I don't really feel anything for Morgan or the gang, and the ending was ruined for me (although I could see it coming, not the particular reason but definitely the ending).

I played RDO with a couple of mates for maybe 2 hours, and I don't think any of us have gone back to it.

I was never really into RDR1 anyway so that might affect my thinking in some way.

I guess what I'm saying is: f*ck RDR2, something about it grinds my damn gears.

Personally I loved the singleplayer, and thought that the story was really touching.

However: you could kinda see the ending coming indeed. And the online portion is not interesting at all (imo) I only managed to play maybe 40 minutes..

I also didn't play RDR1 but still thought RDR2 was really good.

I do understand why some people like yourself don't find the game that good (maybe calling it a crappy game goes a bit too far though).
Since a lot of the missions are repetitive and have you horsing around the entire map.

In conclusion I really enjoyed the game, but haven't really touched it since I finished the epilogue. (and it's a bit of a shame)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rockstar finally released an update for Red Dead Online.
And oh boy did they mess up.

• Earning money has been massively nerfed (animal prices were cut in half for example)
  • You still can't play poker with friends
  • There still isn't a passive mode like GTA Online
  • You have to pay big money for "emotes"
  • Drip feeds have commenced
I didn't play RDO for a long time and certainly am not going to.

It's baffling how they refuse to realize that all we want to do online is just goof around and have fun with each other. I didn't enjoy it at all myself either, such a huge disappointment.

It's baffling how they refuse to realize that all we want to do online is just goof around and have fun with each other. I didn't enjoy it at all myself either, such a huge disappointment.
Exactly this. I really hope they won't screw up the online portion of GTA 6.

Still haven't played the game yet after completing it, but after playing Assassins Creed Odyssey for +10 hours I realize that RDR2's world truly is a masterpiece. AC Odyssey in comparison is a joke, I mean there are a lot of unique places, but you never do get the same epic "real" feeling.
Time to go back in after I finish AC Odyssey...

Fat Arthur does look pretty good.

I think I'm gonna try to get him as fast as possible on my next playthrough (once I move into my apartment and get the new TV)

8JvVB62.png

Is there any news on RDR2 for PC, btw? That's what I'm still waiting for...

:thinking:

This was found at Social Club website source code apparently

Very interesting indeed...

UrtCGIR.png

It's literally the only mention of _PC_ in that source code. Hopefully this isn't something completely different. "Player Combat Achievements" or some bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom