Red Dead Redemption 2: General Discussion

Apparently everyone on the internet recommends saving somewhere halfway chapter 3.
Doing that now.

Dunky's review is in! But it's not very positive about chapter 5 and onwards ;___;

Apparently everyone on the internet recommends saving somewhere halfway chapter 3.
Doing that now.
What's exactly the point of doing that, you are playing single player story mode. :biggrin: You are supposed to complete the game!

What's exactly the point of doing that, you are playing single player story mode. :biggrin: You are supposed to complete the game!
Don't want to spoil but the way you experience the game totally changes after completion.
Where are you now in the story btw?

I'm at the start of Chapter IV, only couple missions done. I've been freeroaming lot more lately.

I'm at the start of Chapter IV, only couple missions done. I've been freeroaming lot more lately.
3 missions left and I'm at chapter 4! Arthur just got attacked from behind while on the lookout for Dutch.

Can't wait until I unlock this legendary monster.

ISbF7Us.jpg

Here's where Rockstar got the idea for the remote controlled boat "mission" in Saint Denis.

3ZADSf0.jpg

Just started chapter 6, by this rate I'm gonna finish the game by the end of the work week.

I've been super lazy playing it lately, I think I'm still at chapter 4.

Halfway through the epilogue now.
FINALLY I can access Blackwater. God damn.

Played RDR online for 15 minutes and already hate how my character looks.

Back
Top Bottom