Rabbit / Kingdom_Phylum

rabbit

Hi all!

My name in game is kingdom_phylum or nick'd Rabbit. I'm somewhat new to the MC scene, so sorry if I ask an annoying question from time to time. I'm a 25 year old American (Annapolis, MD). BrotheBear invited me to join up and play and I've really enjoyed the server so far (other than being raided by Stealth on my second day lol).

I'm a photographer by profession and adventurer/world traveller on the side. I recently joined up with PVP faction and special thanks to KB and BB for helping me out with my plot. :love:

Catch you all on the server.

Rabbit

Hi Rabbit, welcome to TMS!
I hope you'll enjoy your stay on the server, as well as on the forums!

I'm curious as to what "research" you did but I'm afraid to ask. Just keep in mind I had to pay for college somehow. :tongue:

rabbit said:
I'm curious as to what "research" you did but I'm afraid to ask. Just keep in mind I had to pay for college somehow. :tongue:

Just a few simple searches :tongue:

Anyway welcome to the forum again, I hope you'll become a real part of the community here :laugh:
Most people use the AUT (All Unread Topics) link to check what's new on the forum, the link is https://forums.themavesite.com/index.php?action=unread;all;start=0
You can also find the link at the top and bottom anywhere on the forum.
You are free to reply to anything you like ( I really encourage that :tongue:) as long as it's less than 30 days old.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask :sir:

Welcome to ther server and my clan. Mave so wrong lol btw we have 4 girls on PVP not sure if tokibunny will come back though a lot of my fever members left this server. If you need any help just ask and use /f power befor logging off never be negative please :)

Thanks, all!

I just read the Jade Robinson thread. Pretty classic. We had this guy named Grey in our Modern Warfare clan who had a girlfriend named Marsha who would always join TS and flirt with the guys. It made them feel really uncomfortable because Grey seemed like a nice guy. It was even weirder when we found out that there was no Marsha and that Grey was pretending to be "her" the whole time. Gotta love the Internet. :tongue:

rabbit said:
Thanks, all!

I just read the Jade Robinson thread. Pretty classic. We had this guy named Grey in our Modern Warfare clan who had a girlfriend named Marsha who would always join TS and flirt with the guys. It made them feel really uncomfortable because Grey seemed like a nice guy. It was even weirder when we found out that there was no Marsha and that Grey was pretending to be "her" the whole time. Gotta love the Internet. :tongue:

Haha classic, how did you guys find out?

She was trying to get me to trade pictures with her "for fun" and I was getting a weird vibe. Then she sent me this picture (despite me insisting I wasn't interested) that was supposed to be her but she didn't change the file name so I found it on the Internet fairly quickly. I voiced my suspicions immediately to her and the very next day Grey posted on the forums that Marsha was in a violent car crash and was in critical condition. Grey was Canadian and one of the guys in my squad was OPPolice. It didn't take much effort for him to find Grey and pay him a visit. When he knocked on the door Grey's father answered and OPP guy asked about how Marsha was. Father was confused, called son upstairs to explain everything and the truth came out.

Most awkward day in TS ever.

Good day, and welcome to TheMaveSite.
I see you have no cookies, so you have just got one from me. Remember to use it wisely.
You say you're a traveler - do let me know if you ever pass through Bucharest, Romania.

Back
Top Bottom