Quake 3 Kicked and Removed AnnihilatioN parody

OH MY GOD
Why did I put off watching this for so long? That was probably the best gaming video I've ever seen.
If I had those skills, I'd probably never get tired of Quake 3.

Seriously they need to re-make Q3A with sexy ass graphics and effects, but keep the EXACT same movement, physics, etc, gameplay in general. Because it's fucking perfect. There needs to be more games as fast paced as this.

Also that last frag made me dribble a bit :megusta:

GPow69 said:
Seriously they need to re-make Q3A with sexy ass graphics and effects, but keep the EXACT same movement, physics, etc, gameplay in general. Because it's fucking perfect. There needs to be more games as fast paced as this.

I wouldn't be Q3 anymore if they would make that mistake.

And sick fragging there yo!

Mauri said:
GPow69 said:

YOU DON'T SAY!

It wouldn't be called Q3A. It'd be called something else, It'd feel and play like the same game, but only look different.

GPow69 said:
Mauri said:
GPow69 said:

YOU DON'T SAY!

It wouldn't be called Q3A. It'd be called something else, It'd feel and play like the same game, but only look different.

I don't think I would be able to enjoy to play that game the same way than Q3A. For me those old graphics gives me that fast-paced gaming feel while playing. Depends on the player of course. :tongue:

It makes sense, because to me Quake is synonymous with blocky graphics and old school gaming, like a bit of gaming history that shouldn't be re-written... Look at Quake 4 and Quake Wars, Quake wars flopped, and Quake 4 was mixed.

That's probably because they changed the gameplay in certain ways.
Quake Live has actually improved the graphics since Q3A, and it's even on a slightly different engine.

Back
Top Bottom