Proposal for a 13 month year

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
I support this.

FHGvnIa.jpg

From a programmers stand point, I don't support this. Imagine all the datetime libraries which will be obsolete...

From a programmers stand point, I don't support this. Imagine all the datetime libraries which will be obsolete...
Y2K all over again.
And you’re probably right, didn’t even think of that yet.
On a slightly less related matter: they are thinking about abandoning summer/winter time in Belgium, which I fully support.

Y2K all over again.
And you’re probably right, didn’t even think of that yet.
On a slightly less related matter: they are thinking about abandoning summer/winter time in Belgium, which I fully support.

Port of Rotterdam recently had to shut down all work on a couple of terminals because of summer/winter time. I fear the day that we will abolish it, it will be a couple of horrifying days when everything kinda shuts down because suddenly the hour is wrong.

Personally, I would also prefer staying on DST or normal time.
But as a dev, imagine this: Every fucking country in Europe having its own rules. Some have DST, some don't, some stick to this, some to that...
I'm already losing hairs just thinking about it.

Personally, I would also prefer staying on DST or normal time.
But as a dev, imagine this: Every fucking country in Europe having its own rules. Some have DST, some don't, some stick to this, some to that...
I'm already losing hairs just thinking about it.
That would be insane indeed. I’d rather have that either everyone changes or nothing changes.

Back
Top Bottom