Post Your Desktop!

GPow69

EDM for life ♥
You herd the topic name ^ Post a pic of your desktop! :holmes: (I Decided to bring this topic back once again because I love it :woot:)

You can always ask me about my wallpaper, Theme or anything else through a forum PM and I'll be happy to respond :pimp:

Heres mine with the beautiful wallpaper I Have:

With Icons (In Fences):

2m3ll48.jpg

Without Icons (Double click on a clean area with fences makes all icons dissapear :biggrin:):

sgmoll.jpg

For the wallpaper, PM Me. It comes in a purple-ey color and a red-ish color too.
(In dimensions 1920x1200, 1600x1200, 1440x900, and 1280x1024)

So show us your desktops TMS! And feel free to post again if you change something! (Wallpaper, Theme, Icon set etc)

Re: Desktop Screenshots! (REVIVED ONCE MOAR! >:biggrin:)

1475_Untitled.png

Gpow, why not save image as PNG so its clear and there won't be so much noise in it. JPEG just makes the quality horrible.

[SL]Slayer said:
Gpow, why not save image as PNG so its clear and there won't be so much noise in it. JPEG just makes the quality horrible.

Well the wallpaper has noise in it on purpose. And PNG wont make it much clearer, as my resolution is a shitty ass 1024x768. But I Updated my first post with PNGs. A LOT Clearer, eh!? xD

err, whats with the popup?

GPow69 said:
[SL]Slayer said:

Well the wallpaper has noise in it on purpose. And PNG wont make it much clearer, as my resolution is a shitty ass 1024x768. But I Updated my first post with PNGs. A LOT Clearer, eh!? xD
If you look closely you will see the noise. Look on the corners of the texts and icons. There is noise. Look in Nimphious's image you will see it :ninja:

[SL]Slayer said:
If you look closely you will see the noise. Look on the corners of the texts and icons. There is noise. Look in Nimphious's image you will see it :ninja:
ok, I get it now ^_^

BTW, I just realized you have Hamachi. Get Garry's Mod and we can play on LAN! :biggrin:

GPow69 said:
[SL]Slayer said:
ok, I get it now ^_^

BTW, I just realized you have Hamachi. Get Garry's Mod and we can play on LAN! :biggrin:
Nah get Garena

omg clean up your PCs. Like mine:
1249587466_1ce2.jpg

btw the background image is taken by myself, isn't it sexy?

REMIS, I AM DISAPPOINT!
url]

LOL epic, eh?
I made this just now!

You guys call that clean?

30aggw7.png

Very Nice Wallpaper, Mave. And I know you used Fences for your screenshot. (Double Click)

I also have an extremely clean desktop, when I want. Also Using Fences:

11r62jl.jpg

My windows theme is epic.

There is a function build in windows to hide all the icons if you didn't know. Right click > View > Un-check "Show desktop Icons" ...

Andre said:
REMIS, I AM DISAPPOINT!
1510_SONIAMDISAPPOINT_FINISHED.png

LOL epic, eh?
I made this just now!
But I don't play it very often. Iam lvl 14 since a month because Iam playing 3 hours per week only.
+If Star Wars: The Old Republic comes out I will switch from WoW to it. So Iam only playing until the release of SW: TOR.

There is a function build in windows to hide all the icons if you didn't know. Right click > View > Un-check "Show desktop Icons" ...
Cheaters

GPow69 said:
Very Nice Wallpaper, Mave. And I know you used Fences for your screenshot. (Double Click)

I didn't actually :tongue: I just got rid of the fences program, and removed all my desktop stuff, I like it empty :T

^ Nice theme

Here is mine:

1616_Untitled.jpg

NOTE: I've got 2 monitors, left of the start Icon is my left screen.
And this is windows 7 :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom