Love the clean look, but it's kinda ruined by the lone Recycle Bin :/

Desktop -> RMB -> View -> Show desktop icons -> Uncheck
ftw

Stybar said:
^Nice wallpaper, I can haz link plz?

Thanks!

http://i.imgur.com/uL7telT.jpg
Here's the wallpaper. This wallpaper is actually one of the Windows Desktop Backgrounds, it's really nice. And yea that Recycle Bin bothers me a bit too.

Mave said:
Stybar said:
^Nice wallpaper, I can haz link plz?

Desktop -> RMB -> View -> Show desktop icons -> Uncheck
ftw
I tend to have a lot of stuff on desktop, so I can't really use this option.
Nevermind, you actually can hide recycle bin only :biggrin:

Mave said:
Panki said:
Mave said:
Impulse said:
Not that special. Reinstalled a couple of weeks ago. Have the background on a shuffle of a 12k wallpaper pack.
http://i.imgur.com/82Frzc4.jpg

What's your music player?

foobar2k.

Would you recommend it? Use iTunes now (lol)

I can't say, never used it, but I've only heard good things. Heavily customizable, lightweight, and good support for webradios.
iTunes is cancer dude, come on.

Panki said:
Mave said:
Panki said:
Mave said:
Impulse said:
Not that special. Reinstalled a couple of weeks ago. Have the background on a shuffle of a 12k wallpaper pack.

foobar2k.

I can't say, never used it, but I've only heard good things. Heavily customizable, lightweight, and good support for webradios.

iPhone forces me to use iTunes sometimes, but I'm looking for another player when I just want to listen to music on the PC.

Mave said:
Panki said:
Mave said:
Panki said:
Mave said:
Impulse said:

foobar2k.

iPhone forces me to use iTunes sometimes, but I'm looking for another player when I just want to listen to music on the PC.

>2015
>not part of Android master race

But seriously, I can understand why people choose Apple. Do you have any particular preferences to iOS?
I agree with Panki, iTunes is crap. It does well if you're an average user, but we can hardly call ourselves that, right?

Anyway:
XheYOHg.png

The wallpapers rotate a collection of similar technical drawings. The clock is a Rainmeter skin that shifts into a small launcher on hover, containing Firefox, Explorer, Skype, and other stuff:

SZ6RDHE.png

^ That clock looks awesome.

About still using an iPhone... I buy and bought a shitton of music on iTunes. Love downloading music on my PC, getting into my car and instantly hearing it there (Not really a spotify user).
Also I try to sell my iPhone every year and then buy a new one, this way I got the newest one for ~€250 every year. (so that gets rid of the overpriced issue)
Besides that I dunno, I like the simplicity, I don't need to be able to do the most impressive commandline shit on my phone, I just use it to phone, text, music, coyote, and camera.
Would NEVER buy a mac though.

BUMP!

I fucking love this wallpaper, I love how fucking badass she looks. I'm not too sure about the launcher and clock, but it's the best I've found so far.
OxB4ESt.png

Looks neat! Although it bothers me a bit how Chrome icon hits the top of the screen. :biggrin: Maybe try to make all icons the same size as Windows button?

Anyway, here's mine. I don't want anything to be on my desktop!

e752e7c3a8.png

Mauri said:
Looks neat! Although it bothers me a bit how Chrome icon hits the top of the screen. :biggrin: Maybe try to make all icons the same size as Windows button?
Took that advice, and made some adjustments :) found a new launcher, and brought everything down. The size of the icons is bigger than the Windows button, but I think these will do. (I could make them smaller, but that would require some photoshop wizardry and rainmeter fuckery, and frankly, I'm happy the way it is now :biggrin:)
jlJ2bh2.png

Also, damn son. I like the feel of a clean desktop, but completely empty?

That looks nicer and more pleasing, smaller icons gives more attention to wallpaper, which is nice by the way! :thumbsup:

Everything I need is in Start menu, I'm just used to open programs that way :biggrin:

Damn you and your three monitor setup, do want!

Yours is really nice, although personally I'm not that huge fan of having taskbar on every screen. :biggrin:

Mauri said:
Damn you and your three monitor setup, do want!

Yours is really nice, although personally I'm not that huge fan of having taskbar on every screen. :biggrin:

Can you even disable the taskbar being on additional screens?
EDIT: I'm an idiot, just disabled it for the other screens. Thanks Mau :3

Back
Top Bottom