Post Your Desktop!

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
135,802
Location
Belgium
That's pretty cool, it looks totally different than base windows.
Might give this a try in a while (if it supports w10)
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
135,802
Location
Belgium
^ Is that Windows 10? Because I had no idea you could disable all visual styles in W10.
Also what's the little arrow key in your taskbar?
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
135,802
Location
Belgium
Mauri said:
That's Windows 7 :biggrin:
Also that arrow key is puush
Ah okay, you should really give ShareX a try. A lot of puush users switched to this from puush.
https://getsharex.com/
http://store.steampowered.com/app/400040/ShareX/
 

Donald

Wah! Lurking since '09
Administrator
Messages
150
Location
Duckburg
Mave said:
Mauri said:
That's Windows 7 :biggrin:
Also that arrow key is puush
Ah okay, you should really give ShareX a try. A lot of puush users switched to this from puush.
https://getsharex.com/
http://store.steampowered.com/app/400040/ShareX/
https://twitter.com/puushme/status/757543732170194944
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
135,802
Location
Belgium
Donald said:
Mave said:
Mauri said:
That's Windows 7 :biggrin:
Also that arrow key is puush
Ah okay, you should really give ShareX a try. A lot of puush users switched to this from puush.
https://getsharex.com/
http://store.steampowered.com/app/400040/ShareX/
https://twitter.com/puushme/status/757543732170194944
Oh wow. Time to switch Mauri :biggrin:
 

Mauri

Custom title here
Global Moderator
Messages
6,731
Location
Finland
Nope, older puush is way better than ShareX. More simplier and works exactly as intended.

If you check the comments on that tweet, you'll see that I'm not the only one who prefers just puush.
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
135,802
Location
Belgium
Mauri said:
Nope, older puush is way better than ShareX. More simplier and works exactly as intended.

If you check the comments on that tweet, you'll see that I'm not the only one who prefers just puush.
It depends on what you like I guess. I have to admit there are way too many options in ShareX, but I do need a lot of them. If you're satisfied with puush there really is no reason to change.
 

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
135,802
Location
Belgium
^ It is tidy!

Mine's insanely cluttered right now, need to clean it up before posting a screenshot in here.
 

Stybar

durrrr
Messages
11,115
Got a nice empty wallpaper, and put some skins on it. Tried putting the bar with clock on the left, but it felt messy.
 
Top