Post Your Best Scores

Oh jesus, look at that OpTic fanboy -_---
Nice, GP. I always knife (on PS3) with Marathon PRO, Lightweight PRO and Commando PRO :E
Winning FFAs is easy like this XD

Commando.

You can't even call yourself a knifer.

And that OpTic guy is actually cool, I was gonna add him on xfire but my screenshot of his name didn't work or something xD

GPow69 said:
Commando.

You can't even call yourself a knifer.

To be honest, I used the long range knifing only twice. I mostly kill on low range. I use commando only for falling damage on Sub base or Karachi or w/e...

Click to enlarge
Afnph.jpg

Played this round on the DEA server, and DEA is the rival of <KB> which is the COD4 community I'm involved in.. There were lots of DEA guys there but they all went to spectate after I started destroying them LOL

Using my Gold AK-47 :love:

MiRc34 said:

Funny when sometimes there is players like [OpTic]ViZZIoSOOSSNSNzZz SNIiiPp33rRrRASdasjdblerjkhsf ... those names just look awful.

Mauri said:
MiRc34 said:

Funny when sometimes there is players like [OpTic]ViZZIoSOOSSNSNzZz SNIiiPp33rRrRASdasjdblerjkhsf ... those names just look awful.

+1. plusONE.
Or that kind of PSNs like xXXdhfdsfXXx or XXxfhfkdfhxXX w/e

Nice scores, GP :3

1ysgC.jpg

LOL.

Another one on the DEA server because one of theirs came on KB and made a really cocky comment towards Aman, so I decided to go show them what happens when someone's a dick.

That's my level 13 profile that I just started for fun. Still came first. LOL.

Aman1238 said:
Unfortunately, you cannot prestige in COD4 PC.

Holy motherfucking shit, are you serious? That must be the reason why I couldn't find the Prestige button :<

Never really bothered me. You really don't do anything with a prestige in COD4.

Back
Top Bottom