Post Your Battlestation!

cc8lfuM.jpg

bump.

Finally got my second screen setup. Something's off with the lighting on my left screen though, and I can't figure out what. All the settings are the same.

JGuozTB.jpg

Looks neat, and about the lighting: I had the exact same problem because my first monitor was actually a TV, second one was the monitor version of the same model, turns out they output different levels of lighting.. frustrating to say the least.

I'm guessing it's because that the left one uses HDMI, and the right monitor uses DVI-0. Might be a setting that only works for HDMI.

Stybar said:
I'm guessing it's because that the left one uses HDMI, and the right monitor uses DVI-0. Might be a setting that only works for HDMI.
That's actually a feasible explanation.

Looking good there man!
But for the love of god put those screens closer together.

Looking good there man!

Good lord, that gave me an unpleasant feeling. I always line them up. I have spent minutes trying to get them to line up perfectly. It annoys the shit out of me if they're off centre.

Good lord, that gave me an unpleasant feeling. I always line them up. I have spent minutes trying to get them to line up perfectly. It annoys the shit out of me if they're off centre.
Looking good there man!
I immediately corrected them after I took this picture :biggrin:I just wanted a pic asap.
Setup is now complete with speakers and subwoofer.

Back
Top Bottom