Post what you want

Mauri said:
Well I almost everytime do /record thing, but it's too troublesome to look them all over again and pick some nice kills and record them.

Well if you're too lazy then don't complain :)

Google_Nexus_One.jpg

^ One reason having a van would be epic :afro:

And my god that would blow out windows miles away... I want it :pimp:

Well if you had faster internet I'd send you a bunch of good sniping clips in a .RAR.... No I'm not making fun of you, I'm serious... I'm too lazy to edit but I like to record and you're to lazy to record but you like to edit :tongue:

^Would be nice to see a TMS COD4 or w/e frag movie :3

I can't help since I don't have a PVR for my PS3 (Yea, I got some nice kills) and I can't run COD4 or MW2 on PC... Yet.

Thats actually a good idea, have everyone record a bunch of clips and then we can all send them to Mauri so he can edit a big montage with everyone's own "part" :biggrin:

That really would be awesome :tongue: And luckily summer is coming, so I don't need to worry about school for a while.

And with the summer comes my new PC, so I will be able to help... Gonna buy waff's old PC :>

VYE/QPAD WaFFLe said:
Maffia171 said:
[TMS]M1Rc34 said:
And with the summer comes my new PC, so I will be able to help... Gonna buy waff's old PC :>
Dude, WaFFLe sold his PC already -_-
Indeed, and I've told you (Mirc) like 5 times on Xfire and you were just like "lolk ;" -_\

Yea, I thought you were joking ;_;;;;;
FML, maybe I'll find another deal on eBay or w/e when I get to England...

I'm actually eager to find out about Project Natal on E3, seen some small footage of gameplay (news report lol) and the lag issues which were there 3~4 months ago seem to be fixed. Pretty interested in Project Natal atm. But I'll see on E3 if they actually have more games which could be fun (I hope so at least :tongue:)

Back
Top Bottom