Panda Cloud Antivirus

ThePro

Hey, i would like to show one of the best antiviruses out there, this antivirus does NOT need updates, i tested it and the results we're quite good, it's still at beta but it's still quite good, you can get it Here

EDIT:
Review:
W4noIGtCnxU[/media]&feature=player_profilepage#normal]Panda Cloud Antivirus Beta 4 v0.08.83 Tests

Screenshots:

s344.jpg

I would get it, but I already have 3 right now, one more and they all probably wouldn't get along :(

GPow69 said:
I would get it, but I already have 3 right now, one more and they all probably wouldn't get along :(
Wow! It's not even a good idea to have 2 AVs. You shouldn't have more than 1 Anti-Virus on your computer running...
This can cause false virus alerts as they will interfere with each other, and it can over use your resources in some cases. (RAM, memory, speed etc..)
I prefer you uninstall 2 and keep one. I only have MSE installed at the moment.

[TMS]Slayer said:
I prefer you uninstall 2 and keep one. I only have MSE installed at the moment.

Avira Personal caught way more than MSE did, and a lot quicker

Unless you're a dumbfuck (99% of the cases where you get infected) you don't need an antivirus. I use MSE though.

Looks nice, I used panda before, but I never tried this one.
I'm going to stick with MSE though.

Well, in my testing it did like 6/10 or so, but i like the idea that you don't need to update, how ever it has a cpu problem that when it finds a virus it uses 90% of your cpu for 2 mins or so, than gets calm

Not needing updates makes me feel unsecure, The point of antivirus updates is to get the latest virus information so the scanner can find and eliminate the threat, If it doesn't know the "brand new virus", it won't find that you have it and you'll be infected without even knowing it.

Automatic just makes it easier.

If it has no updates then how does it plan on detecting the latest undetected viruses and encryption methods? :doh:

GPow69 said:
Not needing updates makes me feel unsecure, The point of antivirus updates is to get the latest virus information so the scanner can find and eliminate the threat, If it doesn't know the "brand new virus", it won't find that you have it and you'll be infected without even knowing it.

Automatic just makes it easier.

Andre said:
If it has no updates then how does it plan on detecting the latest undetected viruses and encryption methods? :doh:

It uses both hips and normal antivirus technology, what it does is using hips for detecting virus, and it sends the md5 hash or the file (i'm not sure) to panda's server to assure it is a virus, if it's sure, it will delete, if it's not sure it will lock the file and not let anyone use it.

It looks okay for the beta, but 5 viruses got through when testing on VirtualBox (Something like VMWare but better)

As i said, It's OKAY, But i wouldn't recommend using it until another DB update comes or another build D:

[TMS]FrostBytez[XSZ] said:
It looks okay for the beta, but 5 viruses got through when testing on VirtualBox (Something like VMWare but better)

As i said, It's OKAY, But i wouldn't recommend using it until another DB update comes or another build D:

new beta's out so it should be better, the downside, you gotta register now.

Back
Top Bottom