P.U.R.E - All Terrain Vehicle Freestyle Stunts & Racing (*Awesome*)

[VcG]Alex

Visual Confusion Graphics
qrhdgn.png

Review from IGN:

Pure is a racer with the soul of an extreme sports game. There are times when you'll be gunning for the finish line above all else, focused only on hitting your racing line and digging in to take corners perfectly. But most of your time will be spent doing things that shouldn't be physically possible, and this is when Pure is at its best.

The now-standard basic racing control scheme is here -- right trigger accelerates, left trigger brakes and the left analog stick steers your ride. Like many other off-road racing games, you can also "pre-load" your rig's suspension before taking off from a jump by flicking quickly down and then up on the left stick to get even bigger air. Vehicle feel is extremely important in racing games, and Pure gets it right. Bikes have enough weight without feeling clunky when you get them airborne, and tires dig appropriately into terrain when you're taking corners. Although there's no damage modeling, opponents can bump you off the track or land on your head to unpleasant effect during a race, so it pays to stay out of the AI drivers' way.

But the intuitive trick system is what sets Pure apart. When your quad is in the air, you can pull off tricks by hitting one of three face buttons and a direction on the left stick. You'll start each race with only Level 1 tricks available. Land enough of these and the Level 2 tricks will open up, followed by Level 3. Each of these is mapped to the A, B and Y buttons on the Xbox 360 controller.

As you ramp up your trick availability during a race, you'll also bank nitrous boost, shown as a fluid blue wedge beneath your trick meter and controlled by the X button. Depending on what type of race you're participating in, you'll constantly balance doing tricks, which fills your boost meter, and using that boost, which takes away your ability to pull off higher-level tricks.

Note: Haven't added any download links as I wasn't sure if its tolerated here (Torrents). :doh:

Could u maybe pm me the torrent u know ninja style i wont tell if u dont? :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

I need to search it too and I'm gonna wait until my internet limit is almost at the end.

[VcG]Alex said:
[...]
Note: Haven't added any download links as I wasn't sure if its tolerated here (Torrents). :doh:
You can if you hit 100 posts, you will get permission to access warez board.

I was mistaken, it's 100 to view, 250 to use RapidShare premium accounts by me

Downloaded 2 times, both downloads didnt work, something with daemon tools, downloading a full iso rip now

Mave if u used the one i sent u its a lil more complicated u need to mount every image go back into the folder and run setup.bat:::: On another note this is a really good game quite enjoyable

if u dont got Winrar Deamon tools or a Torrent Download this wont help. but

Code:
content removed, USE PM for stuff like this !

if your using the DL link I pmed Mave and Deathgod
read the readme in #readme# and use YASU ya bunch of hommofos XD

[VcG]Alex said:
if your using the DL link I pmed Mave and Deathgod
read the readme in #readme# and use YASU ya bunch of hommofos XD

I needed to download a patch, it wasnt working before

Back
Top Bottom