Operation Anti-SPAM

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator

RYTd0.png

Operation Anti-Spam

Alright people of TMS, listen up! Today is the day that we declare war with spam on this forum.

Starting from today the entire TMS administration (Yes the whole team; GP and me) won't ignore spam anymore.
If a post is considered spam it will be removed immediately from now on.
So please don't waste our and your time by posting anything that can be considered as spam. (see below)
Don't take this the wrong way, it's just a small thing we ask you not to do.

The 'spam' I'm talking about here are replies like this;
(I just took the quickest ones I could find, no specific reason I show posts from certain persons)

OperationAnti-Spam.png

The rule is pretty simple; never ONLY post
  • A smiley
  • LOL/LMAO/ROFL/HAHA... - I think it's pretty obvious what other words fit in here.
  • A combination of the two items above

I'm not saying you have to use at least two words or something, just respect the above rule.
Sometimes one word IS acceptable, for example 'Priceless', 'Awesome',... It's pretty hard to make an entire list, but I think you know what I'm talking about.

We thank you.

- Mave

Okay.

:troll:

Well, there's really nothing to say to that :biggrin: I'm okay with this.

BBBBBBut my postcount will drop :(

Yeah cool :biggrin:
I wanted to reply to waffelz' reply something like "inb4spam", but I thought it'd be considered spam so I went good-boy mode on.

Are these then allowed?

Lots of laugh.
I don't get it.
Rolling on floor laughing.

etc. like that? :3

You're seeking for an active community. I don't understand why disallow posts like that, just out of the random?

This isn't a new thing, Andre.
This has been in the rules for a while now, but from now on it won't be ignored anymore.
Besides, it's not a dramatic change or something.

Impulse said:
Mave said:
Besides, it's not a dramatic change or something.
I actually barely see it happening o.O (the spamming that is)

Nobody said it happens often, but when we see it it'll be removed lol.

I don't know why everyone's herping about this, as Mave stated it's been a rule for ever, just hasn't been enforced enough recently.

Andre said:
You're seeking for an active community. I don't understand why disallow posts like that, just out of the random?

Not exactly rocket science to either post something at least a little bit constructive/on topic, or not post at all :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom