[NSFW]Giraffe fail

ThePro

EzFH8.jpg

Re: Giraffe fail

[TMS]Aman1238 said:
Title should be more like "Pilot needs to go die in a hole"
Actually should be more like "Safety fences need to be installed in a 3rd world airport which noone gives a fuck about."

Seriously if you were the pilot and were taking off the plane going a few hundred km/h to take off and a giraffe runs into your way, you either kill yourself (and many others) by steering the plane or hitting the brakes real hard or you kill the giraffe which has found its way onto your runway. I'd rather kill the giraffe if you know what I mean. So stop being so fucking simple minded.

By the runway size and because of the flaps position I would say he was starting. Poor Giraffe D:

I'm surprised you named this 'Giraffe fail', poor animal :[

Andre said:
[TMS]Aman1238 said:
Seriously if you were the pilot and were taking off the plane going a few hundred km/h to take off and a giraffe runs into your way, you either kill yourself (and many others) by steering the plane or hitting the brakes real hard or you kill the giraffe which has found its way onto your runway. I'd rather kill the giraffe if you know what I mean. So stop being so fucking simple minded.

Do you have a problem with me, dude?

Andre said:
[TMS]Aman1238 said:
Actually should be more like "Safety fences need to be installed in a 3rd world airport which noone gives a fuck about."

Why so serious?

It's not like we're the world leaders on the TMS forum and we make the decisions as if everything we said was highly heard and seen by everyone in the world and was under criticism.

Take it easy man :wow:, I'll send you sum weed :3

You're not getting my point. I'm not trying to oppose that we're world leaders here or that we should make a difference. We can make a huge difference in the world and all, but I just cannot be arsed to do that. However life shows that being point blank simple minded isn't the best thing to do. And being ignorant and trying to sound funny while at it is totally uncool.

Back
Top Bottom