My Introduction

Kussie

Ideas Are Bulletproof
In all honesty, I wrote an essay for my ‘introduction’ My Life story if you will. I only realised once I had finished, that no-one would read it and/or take interest so I have surmised and removed all of my business ventures…etc..

Born, raised, and currently residing in Sydney, Australia.
I’m nineteen years of age
I see myself as an Entrepreneur.
I work full time for myself; all of my money/income is gained online, I have clients/contacts all around the world.

(SA-MP History)
I used to play SA-MP (LS-RP) religiously (played before the wipe; pre 2008) after the wipe, I moved into death match, I created a Team Death Match server People saw this server to be really successful (I only say that, because around 1 in every 20 players was actually intelligent) I soon grew bored of sitting at the PC hours on end ‘administering’ petty issues, I shut/sold/gave away the server.

To this day, I occasionally still play LS-RP on the side.

for Mave's, sake;
I was first directed here via (SA-MP Market > Which then turned into Andreas Market, and now MultiMart) however I never took interest into what actually is posted within the subdomain of Themavesite.com, I only ever viewed the video's/photos/etc on the homepage once and/or twice a week. It was only two days ago, that I was finally pushed into registering by a crazy 'noonga' to whom you refer to as Nimphiouus.

Welcome to TMS Kussie!
Glad you decided to register on the forums.

Kussie said:
I work full time for myself; all of my money/income is gained online, I have clients/contacts all around the world.

This interests me, please explain a little

Mave said:
Welcome to TMS Kussie!
Glad you decided to register on the forums.

Kussie said:

This interests me, please explain a little

It's me, I'm his worldwide contact.

SovareZza said:
Fuck yeah, more Aussies.
'Sup cunt? Unless, for some reason, you're a woman, in which case, 'sup bitch?

Ur cute when you try to impress men

Back
Top Bottom