My friend says he masturbates with peanut butter...

Wow, he must be crazy to masturbate with peanut butter. I could image how it might enter your pee hole, and just start hardening thus causing no pee to come up, and we all can guess that the only way to break this hardened peanut butter is to stick a needle or something up our pee hole.

xKNiiVeS said:
Wow, he must be crazy to masturbate with peanut butter. I could image how it might enter your pee hole, and just start hardening thus causing no pee to come up, and we all can guess that the only way to break this hardened peanut butter is to stick a needle or something up our pee hole.

Good job of taking a funny joke and turning it into something absolutely disgusting :sick:

GPow69 said:
xKNiiVeS said:

Good job of taking a funny joke and turning it into something absolutely disgusting :sick:

Indeed ;_______;

Back
Top Bottom