Movies: General Discussion

A really descent interview with Tarantino about OUATIH. (Tarantino even thanked the guy at the end)

This behind the scenes of Pulp Fiction and interviews will make you want to re-watch Pulp Fiction today.

Who am I kidding, I could always re-watch this one.

Confession time: I've never watched the Terminator movies. (although I keep reading online that only 1 and 2 are good, the rest shouldn't exist). Downloading them both tonight.

Really, 2 is the best, but you need 1 to understand the story.
3 and 4 are fun if you're drunk, and you crave more Ahnold

Well, if you crave more Ahnold in the Terminator role. In 3, he's just a badass, but the rest of the movie is shit.

Yeah, not feeling it either. Too bad it'll probably make a shitload of money anyway, though.

Don't know why, but I had the sudden urge to download (and watch) some cop movies.

Currently downloading:
  • Harsh Times (2005)
  • Dark Blue (2002)
  • Brooklyn's Finest (2009)
  • Rampart (2011)
Found these after looking for movies similar to Training Day (loved that movie).

Saw 4 movies on the plane:
  • Dark Blue
  • Brooklyn’s Finest
  • Rampart
  • Harsh Times
Will review once back in Belgium.

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood is out in the US, and ratings seem pretty good! Can’t wait to watch this one when I’m back in Belgium.

WwI2uhS.png

eqSz9R8.png

Yeah, I might go see this one too.

Also I looked it up, and yes, that Maya Hawke is the daughter of Ethan Hawke. Her mom is Uma Thurman.

Yeah, I might go see this one too.

Also I looked it up, and yes, that Maya Hawke is the daughter of Ethan Hawke. Her mom is Uma Thurman.
I had no clue, thanks for that fact!
Also please post your spoiler-free review after you’ve seen it. Too scared to look up reviews online.

I had no clue, thanks for that fact!
Also please post your spoiler-free review after you’ve seen it. Too scared to look up reviews online.
Movie doesn't come out in Belgium until August 14th :/

Saw Once Upon A Time In Hollywood yesterday! I can get why some people might think it's a little bit long; the first two acts are a ton of character development and dialogue. But oh boy, even people that normally don't like this type of movies will absolutely love the third act. It's got everything.

I really hope this will be good. It's about time DC brought out another good movie again.

VNL1R5n.jpg

If you're interested in reading the comics, Stephan Sejic (my fav artist) is doing a solo piece on the relationship between Harley and the Joker. Mostly about how she's breaking free from him, but still. I'm looking forward to that one.

Back
Top Bottom