Movies: General Discussion

Oh shit, did you go to the Kinepolis in Antwerp? I was there as well, I went to Captain Marvel.

It was... okay. I liked it, but Captain Marvel is one of my favorite Marvel heroes. It's nothing groundbreaking or spectacular. Just another MCU origin story.

It was... okay. I liked it, but Captain Marvel is one of my favorite Marvel heroes. It's nothing groundbreaking or spectacular. Just another MCU origin story.
Pretty much how I feel about every Marvel movie nowadays tbh.

Currently (re)watching all the Fast and the Furious movies. (hadn't seen them all yet)
I'm well aware that these aren't "great" movies, but I love seeing cars that look like they were taken from my Need For Speed Underground savefiles.

I5tmqDu.jpg

cM9lwwV.jpg

I'm well aware that these aren't "great" movies,

They aren't. But they're fun movies.
These are the kind of movies you watch with a drink and a bag of snacks, and just turn your brain off. Just enjoy the spectacular racing, and that's it.

They aren't. But they're fun movies.
These are the kind of movies you watch with a drink and a bag of snacks, and just turn your brain off. Just enjoy the spectacular racing, and that's it.
Exactly.
Was surprised to see there was no Vin Diesel in the second movie.
Thinking about skipping Tokyo Drift since it doesn't feature anyone from the "base crew".

Rewatching 21 Jump Street at the moment, completely forgot everything I know about this movie.

Rewatching Jackass 3D (Jackass.3-D.2010.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTS-FGT) atm. Definitely enjoying.

Oh and boy did I thoroughly enjoy that. I forgot about the puking though. So much puking.
That poo-cocktail supreme never fails to make me both laugh and barf.

The marketing for Detective Pikachu seems to be on point, Ryan Reynolds posted "the full movie" on youtube this morning.

I'm starting to think that Ryan Reynolds just thinks all these things up, and is secretly a master troll/marketing genius.

Gotta say though, it looks pretty fucking cool. Definitely going to see this.

I'm starting to think that Ryan Reynolds just thinks all these things up, and is secretly a master troll/marketing genius.

Gotta say though, it looks pretty fucking cool. Definitely going to see this.
Same here!

So are the Marvel movies ending now? (the name being ENDgame)
I am genuinly wondering, you know I rarely watch these.

nnLEAhB.jpg

There are more movies coming, but all I heard was that this was the ending of the major arc.
Although there are reports that actually the next Spiderman movie is the real final ending of the major arc (I'm guessing a bit of an epilogue?), but there is a new Guardians of the Galaxy coming as well.
On top of that, the whole MCU is ridiculously profitable. No way Disney is calling it quits. My guess is that now with the aquisition of Fox (and thus the X-Men), they'll bring the mutants into the MCU, which sounds to me like they will go to Civil War II (aliens "create" mutants, one of them can see the future, and then it turns into Minority Report).
I'm still hoping for a good X-23 movie though.

There are more movies coming, but all I heard was that this was the ending of the major arc.
Although there are reports that actually the next Spiderman movie is the real final ending of the major arc (I'm guessing a bit of an epilogue?), but there is a new Guardians of the Galaxy coming as well.
On top of that, the whole MCU is ridiculously profitable. No way Disney is calling it quits. My guess is that now with the aquisition of Fox (and thus the X-Men), they'll bring the mutants into the MCU, which sounds to me like they will go to Civil War II (aliens "create" mutants, one of them can see the future, and then it turns into Minority Report).
I'm still hoping for a good X-23 movie though.
Yeah I thought as much, the cash cow still has a lot of milk to give!

Tarantino and Robbie about the cinema feeling:

Really enjoyed hearing their visions.

Back
Top Bottom