Movies: General Discussion

Meh, the regular Marvel movies aren't bad... They're just not as groundbreaking as Deadpool is. They're made for the average human, aged 9-99, not die hard adult fans like DP.

Went to see Infinity War yesterday. It surprised me. The story took a turn I really did not expect.
What was funny, was the credits. You could see who never goes to Marvel movies, as they all leave as soon as the credits start rolling, instead of waiting for the post credits scene. Watching the scene itself was funny too. There was a tense moment where something is "loading" to show the next hero, and you could feel the entire theater lean forward in anticipation, and when the logo dropped, you could hear multiple people exclain
"CAPTAIN MARVEL!"

Mave said:
Watched Robin Hood for the first time ever yesterday, review coming later.
... which one? There are multiple Robin Hood movies

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:
Watched Robin Hood for the first time ever yesterday, review coming later.
... which one? There are multiple Robin Hood movies
2010 one, posted the review.
Yeah, I've read it. I agree, I watched it once, wasn't a fan. The only reason it's Robin Hood is because they say it's Robin Hood.

Still have to see it. Managed to dodge all the spoilers, too, somehow.

After a lot of postponing I’m gonna watch Deadpool 2 tonight with my brothers in law. Will review afterwards.

Lazy Sunday, gonna try to watch Beverly Hills Cop and Insomnia for the first time.

Watching Insomnia, pretty great so far. Love seeing Pacino and Williams acting together. Hopefully I’ll be able to watch it in one go, pretty tired though,

Watching Insomnia, pretty great so far. Love seeing Pacino and Williams acting together. Hopefully I’ll be able to watch it in one go, pretty tired though,
Just finished it and I gotta say that I liked it a lot. I also feel like this movie is very underrated as I had never heard of it before, let alone was aware of the fact that this is a Nolan movie.
Review coming soon.

Incredibles 2 is getting a lot of praise, might go watch it in theaters next week.

Watched The Martian yesteday, was really impressed! Although I still have questions, which I feel will lead to plot holes.

Back
Top Bottom