Movies: General Discussion

Mave said:
Gonna watch 22 Jump Street in a bit :biggrin:
I don't know, but I don't think I'll like that movie. 21st JS wasn't great IMO, so Imma skip 22.

Watched The November Man last week, great movie, Pierce Brosnan still has that Bond feel.
Watched The Drop today, HARDLY RECOMMEND.

Watched Interstellar: 10/10
Yesterday I watched Gone Girl: 9/10

Both are awesome.

Watched 'Starred Up' yesterday. Highly recommend it.
Only found out about this movie thanks to the Golden Globes.

Watching Zodiac for the first time now. God damnit David Fincher is a good director.

Mave said:
Watching Zodiac for the first time now. God damnit David Fincher is a good director.
I wanted to see that movie, never got around to it. Somehow I don't watch that many movies anymore, the last one was the Hobbit.

Stybar said:
Mave said:
I wanted to see that movie, never got around to it. Somehow I don't watch that many movies anymore, the last one was the Hobbit.
Exams ended so I've watched 4 movies in the last two days. Finally I have some time to watch movies now. Internship starts Monday though.

Went to the cinema with GF, gonna watch another here on the couch (still early). The Imitation Game is a pretty fucking great movie, but ends quite sad.

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Went to the cinema with GF, gonna watch another here on the couch (still early). The Imitation Game is a pretty fucking great movie, but ends quite sad.
Damnit Sty! Was gonna see that one Friday :tongue:

Pretty hyped about Jurassic Park 4, although it might probably disappoint a little.
Love the promo website: http://www.jurassicworld.com/park-cam/?redirect=false
Shit man, sorry.

Jurassic Park 4 will probably be lie the Hobbit or something. Massive budget, incredible spectacle, and a shitload of CGI. Will it be any better than the previous movies because of it? Probably not.

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:

Pretty hyped about Jurassic Park 4, although it might probably disappoint a little.
Shit man, sorry.

Jurassic Park 4 will probably be lie the Hobbit or something. Massive budget, incredible spectacle, and a shitload of CGI. Will it be any better than the previous movies because of it? Probably not.

Probably not indeed. Still gonna watch it in cinemas without a doubt though.

Someone edited the trailer to look like this lol:

tumblr_njkcvqyx6A1sgyjrpo1_400.gif

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:

Shit man, sorry.

Probably not indeed. Still gonna watch it in cinemas without a doubt though.

Someone edited the trailer to look like this lol:

tumblr_njkcvqyx6A1sgyjrpo1_400.gif

That's quite a scary though, animals/creatures learning to control human inventions

The Academy Awards (Oscars) are this Sunday.
Always love watching those. (although the outcome is mostly predictable)

Mave said:
The Academy Awards (Oscars) are this Sunday.
Always love watching those. (although the outcome is mostly predictable)

I'm in doubt about best Animated movie. On one hand, How To Train Your Dragon 2 is fucking amazing, but Big Hero 6 was pretty damn great as well.

Back
Top Bottom