Movies: General Discussion

Stybar

durrrr
Oh shit, did you go to the Kinepolis in Antwerp? I was there as well, I went to Captain Marvel.

Stybar

durrrr
It was... okay. I liked it, but Captain Marvel is one of my favorite Marvel heroes. It's nothing groundbreaking or spectacular. Just another MCU origin story.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
It was... okay. I liked it, but Captain Marvel is one of my favorite Marvel heroes. It's nothing groundbreaking or spectacular. Just another MCU origin story.
Pretty much how I feel about every Marvel movie nowadays tbh.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Currently (re)watching all the Fast and the Furious movies. (hadn't seen them all yet)
I'm well aware that these aren't "great" movies, but I love seeing cars that look like they were taken from my Need For Speed Underground savefiles.

Stybar

durrrr
I'm well aware that these aren't "great" movies,
They aren't. But they're fun movies.
These are the kind of movies you watch with a drink and a bag of snacks, and just turn your brain off. Just enjoy the spectacular racing, and that's it.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
They aren't. But they're fun movies.
These are the kind of movies you watch with a drink and a bag of snacks, and just turn your brain off. Just enjoy the spectacular racing, and that's it.
Exactly.
Was surprised to see there was no Vin Diesel in the second movie.
Thinking about skipping Tokyo Drift since it doesn't feature anyone from the "base crew".

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Rewatching 21 Jump Street at the moment, completely forgot everything I know about this movie.