Movie(s) that 'left a scar in your head'

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
What is/are the movie(s) that freaked you out, or in some way left an impact in your mind?

Be it due the reasons that you feel yourself in there or because of that movie, you refrain from doing something (not eating something for example)

For me it was the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake;
Watching that movie, the atmosphere became too much for me. I couldn't help but imagine myself being thrown onto meat hooks and dying slowly...

Mirrors,

I saw the movie with a few friends of mine.
As the title says, It had something to do with Mirrors, It just scared the shit out of me and my friends,
We also decided to watch the movie in another room, Because the room we watched it, had too many mirrors.

-No joke, It still haunts me, When I watch into a mirror, I just hope that my Mirror-Self won't start killing me.

^ Will check it out, but I'm scared already after reading your post D:

Mave said:
^ Will check it out, but I'm scared already after reading your post D:

*Closes bathroom mirror, sees a reflection of someone*
*Turns around, nobody is there*

WOW! That's original!

I don't know if thats how that movie goes but by the sound of the title thats what I'm thinking.

Movie that left me scarred:
Ghostbusters D:
I WAS LIKE 3 YEARS OLD OKAY? STFU :cry:

A few actually,

I was like 7 here so don't bag me out :ninja:

Scary movie 1: It scared the shit out of me, that night I went to bed with a cricket bat :ninja:

Gothika: I was 10'ish, It took me about 4 trys to watch the movie in full, it's a good movie though.

Friday the 13th, (Nightmare on Elm Street.): This movie I watched last year, and I was shittin bricks after hearing those girls singing, and him just coming into peoples sleep ect.. And his face without a mask looked fucked.

2 movies fcked me up

1 Seed: Serial Killer gets loose very violent
2 Teeth: Chick has Teeth in her vag

Nitronic said:
2 movies fcked me up

1 Seed: Serial Killer gets loose very violent
2 Teeth: Chick has Teeth in her vag

Oh, I remember the seed, it was fucked :x

Back
Top Bottom