Minimum characters modification

I think its not really necessary and won't make a difference.
People will just type laughed out loud or smth to that effect rather than lol but lol gets the same message across. It would just be a nuisance imo.

Fries said:
People will just type laughed out loud or smth to that effect rather than lol but lol gets the same message across. It would just be a nuisance imo.
Indeed lmao...

MiRc34 said:
Fries said:
Indeed lmao...
Mirc doesnt like it cause he couldn't spam anymore with this plugin :biggrin:

Maffia171 said:
MiRc34 said:
Fries said:
Indeed lmao...
Mirc doesnt like it cause he couldn't spam anymore with this plugin :biggrin:
Indweed...

Do not want D:

Fries said:

Better that than just 'lol'. And if you don't have anything better to say, don't post. Simple as that!

It's not any better than just lol and I agree that you shouldn't post if that was all you had to say but this suggestion won't really help imo.

I'm sorry Aman but;

The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

Back
Top Bottom