Minecraft

Hmm, seems that PayPal doesn't keep logs older than 3 years... Am I missing something?
Go to "activity" top of your paypal page > on the right of the page under "simple / detailed" click on statements > activity export > then on the left of that page under history click on advanced > then in the drop down box under "find a transaction" you can search by email / name / date etc etc etc OR you can click on advanced instead of basic and go back year by year.
Sauce: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5...-History-older-than-3-years/m-p/1336794#M8277

Alright, cheers. I've submitted a request for a full report, hopefully it'll go back far enough.

A nice recap of what happened in Minecraft from 2014-2019

Minecraft update history from 2014-2019

cJVkROg.jpg

In other news: Crouching now lowers your hitbox to 1.5 blocks.
I thought you were joking, but nope.

It's crazy to think that not only is it still alive, it's still pretty popular. I don't think there are many games that lived for 10 years. CS:GO, probably, but other than that...

It's crazy to think that not only is it still alive, it's still pretty popular. I don't think there are many games that lived for 10 years. CS:GO, probably, but other than that...
It was a wise choice of Microsoft to purchase it from Notch, still going strong indeed.

It was a wise choice of Microsoft to purchase it from Notch, still going strong indeed.
Kinda awkward that they didn't invite him to the party, but considering his tweets and public outlashes...

^ Completely forgot about that song, it's so cheesy I love it. When I heard this the first time in RDR2 I was pleasantly surprised and had a huge grin on my face.

I'm guessing that is completely loaded with mods? Looks nothing like the Minecraft I remember...

Back
Top Bottom