Minecraft

Desert Mirage

H3btZ97.gif

novokyiv said:
am I the only guy here who can't run this game?
What are you posting on? A brick?
Seriously, Minecraft is one of the lowest games you can play. Even an Android phone can run it.

Have you tried updating your Java version and making sure all settings are on low?

Man, browsing this thread made me a bit sad, we used to have so much fun together. And all that was 3-4 years ago, what the hell.

Mauri said:
Man, browsing this thread made me a bit sad, we used to have so much fun together. And all that was 3-4 years ago, what the hell.
Good times, good times.

Mave said:
Mauri said:
Good times, good times.
I kind of regret now for not taking any kind of pictures back then. But I remember greatly all that TNT shenanigans and lots of buildings.

Mauri said:
Mave said:
Mauri said:
Good times, good times.
I kind of regret now for not taking any kind of pictures back then. But I remember greatly all that TNT shenanigans and lots of buildings.
I do regret that too, one thing I'm really glad of is that I still have the website online for my first SA-MP server, will never delete that.
http://themavesite.com/sfsf/index.html

Minecraft 1.7.6 Has Been Released

Version 1.7.6 is now officially released. This version contains some bugfixes, a few updates to make Realms even better than it already is and prepares Minecraft for the renaming feature that will eventually allow you to rename your player. The renaming feature will not be available right now, but this is an important step towards it. We have also changed the internal handling of player skins to make use of our new, improved skin servers.

https://mojang.com/2014/04/minecraft-1-7-6/

Mauri said:
If you guys want fun again, if any of you still play or have interest in playing, then I can make a thread with some details of a server that opened after the TMS one closed. Or you can message me on skype, deadlydude123, and I can tell you about it all.

Oh and there are a few people from the old TMS server that play on there, if you remember them ;3

RockStar248 said:
Mauri said:
If you guys want fun again, if any of you still play or have interest in playing, then I can make a thread with some details of a server that opened after the TMS one closed. Or you can message me on skype, deadlydude123, and I can tell you about it all.

Oh and there are a few people from the old TMS server that play on there, if you remember them ;3
Is that server still active?
I might start playing again in a few weeks.

Mave said:
RockStar248 said:
Mauri said:

With everyone being at school and stuff, there is times when no one is online. But yea, we're still online.
We're producing a new server to go along with our other 3 servers :) I'll get a thread going about it soon.

RockStar248 said:
Mave said:
RockStar248 said:
Mauri said:

With everyone being at school and stuff, there is times when no one is online. But yea, we're still online.
We're producing a new server to go along with our other 3 servers :) I'll get a thread going about it soon.
Sure, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom