Minecraft

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Hmm, seems that PayPal doesn't keep logs older than 3 years... Am I missing something?
Go to "activity" top of your paypal page > on the right of the page under "simple / detailed" click on statements > activity export > then on the left of that page under history click on advanced > then in the drop down box under "find a transaction" you can search by email / name / date etc etc etc OR you can click on advanced instead of basic and go back year by year.
Sauce: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Payments/Transaction-History-older-than-3-years/m-p/1336794#M8277

Stybar

Yeah, groupsex seems to be the way to go
Alright, cheers. I've submitted a request for a full report, hopefully it'll go back far enough.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
A nice recap of what happened in Minecraft from 2014-2019

Minecraft update history from 2014-2019

Stybar

It's crazy to think that not only is it still alive, it's still pretty popular. I don't think there are many games that lived for 10 years. CS:GO, probably, but other than that...

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
It's crazy to think that not only is it still alive, it's still pretty popular. I don't think there are many games that lived for 10 years. CS:GO, probably, but other than that...
It was a wise choice of Microsoft to purchase it from Notch, still going strong indeed.

Stybar

It was a wise choice of Microsoft to purchase it from Notch, still going strong indeed.
Kinda awkward that they didn't invite him to the party, but considering his tweets and public outlashes...

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
^ Completely forgot about that song, it's so cheesy I love it. When I heard this the first time in RDR2 I was pleasantly surprised and had a huge grin on my face.

Stybar

I'm guessing that is completely loaded with mods? Looks nothing like the Minecraft I remember...

Top Bottom