Minecraft

ev0lution said:
Minecraft is fucking awesome, myself and one of my friends made a massive vagina while we were bored.
It's also incredibly addictive, I've stayed up until about 5 am playing. :tongue:
Also, iMinecraft anyone?

OMG! I was just thinking about how great of an idea this would be on the bus the other day ::3:

I think this topic should be sticked and remove MW2 sticky, this one has way more posts anyway :thinking:

Oh mai God, I started a new game and look :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: SNOWWW

8PTt5.png

I guess this is the first time Mauri has snow :)
It looks cool, snow, but I'm not a huge fan of it though.

I also found a huge cave recently, currently building an underwater chillin house.
As well as the fact that I made a huge mine, 20x10 or something like that. It's all the way down to the bottom atm.
Found huge amounts of resources by doing it =D
Also build a roof of glass above the beach (inculdig walls) so I can dig up sand when ever I want to without any problems.

Building stuff 100% from scratch ftw :3

I think I might share my save file this weekend.
The best part about my map (imo xD) is the fact that everything is connected with each other through minecarts :3
And some boosters ofcourse.

Impulse said:
Btw, with 100% from scratch I meant no "aid" such as the server cmds.

You can't use them in single player anyway :tongue:

I use them because I Just love building, I cba to find all the resources although I've made good progress on all my SP save games :tongue:

Lookatthis, I found a glitch :biggrin:

0Pz7Z.jpg

It dissapeared after a while, but luckily I got some screenshots so I can find caves :)

Nice glitch GP :tongue:

Here's an epic suggestion for minecraft (imo)

ROADS.

Imagine building something like 3 blocks of width connecting your 'places', when you walk over them, you walk faster automatically.

I would give 1000 Internets for Notch if he does that! Damn that guy is awesome! :bow:

Back
Top Bottom