Members Of The Month - September 2010

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
MembersOfTheMonth.png

The TMS administration presents:

The Members Of The Month for September 2010 !

MOTM_September2010_Panki.png

MOTM_September2010_Kitty.png

MOTM_September2010_Nimphious.png

MOTM_September2010_Impulse.png

This month we have no less then FOUR Members Of The Month!

* Panki has earned the MOTM for being as good as the most active member this month! (Together with MiRc, who was rewarded MOTM last month!)
* Kitty made her entrance at TMS, and how! She made 200 posts in less then a week! She also keeps around, and uses the magic button like our best members!
* Nimphious aka ɹɐǝqʎppǝʇ has bought TMS a new Teamspeak server! He was also very active the past month!
* Impulse has been with us since the beginning, but he became inactive a while ago, the last month however, he definitely changed that, he was one of the most active members this month!

All members earn an additional 15 cookies along with being MOTM.

Note: Just because you didn't receive Member of the Month status, don't think your efforts have gone unnoticed, it's never easy to pick an individual.
Note: You will never be elected MOTM two times in a row.

^ hehe Yeah thats Pretty much right! If it was not for Panki like blindfolding me and showing me this thread i woul not have known for weeks! Thank you so much! This is soo cool. I really do love this site and all of you. After my moms Car crash you were the only pepole that lifted my spirts as i read through on my mobile!!!

Kitty said:
After my moms Car crash

Oh god, I'm sorry to hear that... :/
Even tho I kinda hate a big part of my family, I would not wish this to happen to them... Car crashes are really fucked up accidents if you ask me. It is the worst death for me because as I grew up, 4 of my family members and 2 friends died by car accidents...
So yeah, sorry.

Yeah they are mostley bc they are unexpected, Not like cancer or somethin were you kinda prepare. ANyways my mom is fine, Thanks soo much this was soo freakin sweet

Back
Top Bottom