@Mave: Requesting /TMS-Pictures/Epic source files.

Rafay

var nerd; nerd = db_getUser("rafay");
Hi Mave. If you don't mind, I would like to have source files of /TMS-Pictures/Epic which I coded sometime in the year that just ended. It's mainly for shits and giggles as in that I have improved now, and want to see how did I code back then. Also, I want to implement a thumbnail generator function to cut down massive load time. In it's current state, the script is just listing file (image) paths, which is not good.

P.S: Happy new year!

If I may be so bold, could you send me a copy too? I'm deeply interested by webdesign, and I want to see how a real webpage looks on code level.
Thanks in advance, or no problem otherwise, and a happy new year!

Stybar said:
If I may be so bold, could you send me a copy too? I'm deeply interested by webdesign, and I want to see how a real webpage looks on code level.

Check your PM in 2 minutes.

Stybar said:

Click

Rafay said:
Stybar said:

Click
This is relevant to my interests. Thank you, Rafay!

Rafay said:
Stybar said:

Click

I thank you very much.

Stybar said:
Rafay said:
Stybar said:

Click

I thank you very much.
Any time. It's really a great website. If you really want to do web development, then I suggest you take the following route:
HTML/CSS -> JavaScript (jQuery) -> PHP (or Python) + lots of practice and repetition.

Back
Top Bottom