MAFIA II

Lol I hate this 40GB fair usage policy on Tiscali. They hate DL managers (hopefully havent found mine yet because if they do im gonna be limited :()
Downloading SWAT4 and was gonna DL IV but this fuckin limiiiiit!
you cant even DL "too fast" because then they limit you too WTF? Lol.
P/S Mave thx for letting me use ya RS Premiums :biggrin:

[VcG]Alex said:
Lol I hate this 40GB fair usage policy on Tiscali. They hate DL managers (hopefully havent found mine yet because if they do im gonna be limited :()
Downloading SWAT4 and was gonna DL IV but this fuckin limiiiiit!
you cant even DL "too fast" because then they limit you too WTF? Lol.
P/S Mave thx for letting me use ya RS Premiums :biggrin:

NP, btw I was at my uncle and I downloaded crazy fast ! 1.9 mb/s ! I was like ZOMFG

??? that is ZOMFG fast!

[offtopic] lol i dont use teh forum default (blue) theme anymor3 i am using the Overview Light theme 8) [/offtopic]

No its not -_-

this is the theme i have

(Click to enlarge)

[attachment deleted by admin]

I recommend Mafia I, for all who doesnt want to wait or if your PC cant handle Mafia II, and its cheap. I have Mafia I and it rocks.

Remis said:
I recommend Mafia I, for all who doesnt want to wait or if your PC cant handle Mafia II, and its cheap. I have Mafia I and it rocks.

Remis I need help, I downloaded mafia 1 but it won't run on vista, I tried changing compability, but it still won't start, I know I need to change the display options, but I cant because I only have a .exe and a datefile :s

Do you have the latest version installed? v 1.2?
ftp://ftp.take2.de/patches/mafia_patch_1-2_ger.exe
It should run.

Remis said:
Do you have the latest version installed? v 1.2?
ftp://ftp.take2.de/patches/mafia_patch_1-2_ger.exe
It should run.

I'll try tomorrow, going to bed now, started downloading now (my speed is limited to 20 kb/s...)

@ Remis & Gpow, the patch isn't making it work either, maybe it's because it's a portable version? (it works on xp btw, but not on vista)

Back
Top Bottom