MAFIA II

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
e6pyll.jpg

I so wanna play this :holmes:

Information:
Mafia II is an action game on PC. The story begins in the 40s at Empire City, a fictional American city based on New York and San Francisco, three mafia families compete. The player Vito Scaletta, son of a Sicilian emigrant returning from the war, determined to lift themselves out of poverty by all means, even crime. The game offers a variety of missions mixing fighting in the gun and prosecution cars.

Publisher: 2K Games

Developer: 2K Czech

Type: Action

Exit: October 2009

Screens:

2vsgbc2.jpg

33z4owo.jpg

2hn55j6.jpg

2eqdpqc.jpg

10zzatg.jpg

OMG mave!! i wish i had seen this earlier!! this looks amazing! is there online play? :love:

Omg . I Totaly Forgot About That I Have Played Mafia I

- Grazynoob , I Tought I Should But My Head Inside TMS Forums For Few Minutes Again

FrozenFlame said:
Omg . I Totaly Forgot About That I Have Played Mafia I

- Grazynoob , I Tought I Should But My Head Inside TMS Forums For Few Minutes Again

Maybe if you try to not type Like This And That All Of The Time, your posts wouldnt be that confusing :tongue:

[SL]SA_killer said:
yea... but my PC cant hold it :(

thats bad news (holy sh*t i had to cuil that, i totally forgot how to spell news :wow:) for me, because yur PC is better than mine, and if you cant run it...

GPow69 said:
[SL]SA_killer said:
yea... but my PC cant hold it :(

thats bad news (holy sh*t i had to cuil that, i totally forgot how to spell news :wow:) for me, because yur PC is better than mine, and if you cant run it...

It can't run on alot of pc's, it has huge bugs with some graphic cards.. the patches should fix this

Best game and i thought gta IV was going to be good but this game!!!! i cant wait for it to release :woot: im going to buy it at all costs LOL Im overloading. Heart Pumping Fast. Lol

Back
Top Bottom