Left 4 Dead

Killer7

20080121_left4dead_logo.jpg

Left 4 Dead is a co-operative, survival horror, first-person shooter video game. It was developed by Turtle Rock Studios, which was purchased by the Valve Corporation part-way into development. The game uses the Source game engine, and is available for Windows-based personal computers and the Xbox 360.

The game pits four Survivors of an apocalyptic pandemic against hordes of aggressive zombies. There are two game modes: a four-player, co-op Campaign mode, and an eight-player Versus mode. In both modes, an AI, dubbed "The Director", controls level pacing and item spawns, in an attempt to create a dynamic experience and increase replay value.

Resume:A must have game if you love zombies!

It would be nice if we got a left 4 dead online group. Must be non steam of course :whistling:

If you want help ask me, there is some work to get this to work online.

I highly recomend getting the game from my thread on w.a.r.e.z..

I did and it was corrupt, so I downloaded it from somewhere else.. :/
Extracting now

Corrupt? I download from there (well that was months ago). Just be sure that you download one that will work online without Steam, if you want i get another links.

I've been trying to find this game, i freaking love zombies, haha lolz, can u post a link to where we can download it FREE!

Killer7, I have a working version now, but I need a steam crack or something because I really want to play online D:

Check my thread on garena how to play online, i don't know if i explain there how to, if not i will make a quick tutorial.

Please make a quick tutorial, I can only play SP now, which is pretty cool IMO, but online ftw :T

Kp0 we need to play more, i will play tonigh with a friend, we have 1.1.1.3 and 1.18 patch, i think they are still the lastest ones as i didn't have net since sartuday.

Hey... Can someone PM me the link to download this game with MP. Thanks =D
I downloaded one but it gave me an error :dry:

PS, sorry for bump :S

Back
Top Bottom