Leaked Harry Potter game in development by Rocksteady

Stybar

Yeah, groupsex seems to be the way to go
Reddit is blowing up.
Searching for the video on YouTube just results in dozens of reaction and analyzation vids, but the original is buried.

The hype meter has been turned to 11 for this one.

That is pretty sick indeed.
Feel a bit sorry for the devs that this got leaked though, at least people are hyped for it now.

Feel a bit sorry for the devs that this got leaked though, at least people are hyped for it now.
People are theorizing it was an intentional leak. Leaked by the devs themselves to generate hype. If so, it fucking worked.

People are theorizing it was an intentional leak. Leaked by the devs themselves to generate hype. If so, it fucking worked.
It does look like a compilation of the best features of the game.

Never been so much into Harry Potter (despite seeing the movies multiple times), but a proper next gen video game around HP universe would be pretty dope.

It could be an amazing RPG universe. The entire worldbuilding aspect is pretty much done, so I hope they were able to put some decent focus on stuff like story and gameplay. This has a lot of potential

Oh yea, also imagine if you could explore whole Hogwarts and try to find all cool hidden stuff and areas. One can only hope.

Honestly, I'm not super hyped about Quidditch. I mean, it was fun in the movies, but I'm afraid they'll turn it into a frustrating minigame.

Also, the gif has been taken down already, by Warner Brothers. Guess we found the distributor.

Honestly, I'm not super hyped about Quidditch. I mean, it was fun in the movies, but I'm afraid they'll turn it into a frustrating minigame.

Also, the gif has been taken down already, by Warner Brothers. Guess we found the distributor.
Took them long enough, the “leak” surely exceeded their expectations.

Back
Top Bottom