[JB] - Get PogoPlank (Springboard Alternative)

GPow69

EDM for life ♥
Hi there. This tutorial will show you how to get Pogoplank.

Pogoplank changes your Springboard to SOMETHING LIKE this:
(YOURS WON'T LOOK LIKE THIS, THIS IS MY CUSTOM THEME FOR IT)
120lb1i.jpg

Also, the apps on your dock stay there, but the ones on the "Pages" of your springboard dissapear into the folders until you turn Pogoplank off.

The arrows in the picture are essentially "Folders", and your apps are organized in them. When you tap the selected folder, there's a list of all the apps in that particular folder that comes up on the right of the screen. You can rename, rearange and delete folders, and change what apps are inside.

There are many themes for this, and they are very VERY easy to customize.

How To Get It

First open Cydia, then go to Manage > Sources, and tap Edit then Add, and add this source:
http://repo.beyouriphone.com

29eopjq.jpg

Then tap the BeYouriPhone Source in the sources list (Should be at or near the top) and scroll down to the P section, There you will find Pogoplank. Just tap it to install and you have it :)

33xk2ag.jpg

You can turn Pogoplank on and off, as well as manage categories and themes by launching the app from it's icon.

To scroll through the folders, tap either below or above the middle folder (Basically tap folders that aren't selected to bring them to the selected part)
I know the above explanation is confusing, but hopefully you're able to get it by yourself anyway.

ENJOY! ;D

Impulse said:
It looks really nice, but imo it takes away the "apple" feeling.
What do you think the point of jailbreaking is?

The "apple feeling" is feeling that you can't do anything with the device, there's no customization and only a few functions.

[TMS]Slayer said:
Its kinda hard to scroll through and find the app you need. And It looks more like the Sidekick phone :/.

Don't swipe scroll, tap a folder at the top or bottom to scroll that direction (Incase you didn't figure that out)

GPow69 said:
[TMS]Slayer said:
Its kinda hard to scroll through and find the app you need. And It looks more like the Sidekick phone :/.

Don't swipe scroll, tap a folder at the top or bottom to scroll that direction (Incase you didn't figure that out)
Oooh Didn't see that. Looks epic now :) Getting it. Thanks for posting!

Alright, i got it and made a theme :biggrin:
It's kinda random though xD

IMG_0023.PNG
IMG_0022.PNG
IMG_0024.PNG

Looks pretty awesome !

Will try this out later GP, thanks for the share :afro:

Back
Top Bottom