Japanese minister in charge of cyber security laws admits he rarely uses computers

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Japanese minister in charge of cyber security laws admits he rarely uses computers

34eJCcE.png

The Japanese Government minister in charge of major changes to a key cyber security law has admitted he rarely uses a computer.

Yoshitaka Sakurada made the revelation while being questioned by a lower house parliamentary committee.

Asked if he used a computer, Mr Sakurada appeared confident as he replied that he did not.

"I've had my own business since I was 25 years old and I've been instructing my employees and secretaries," he said.

"So I don't touch a computer."

Source and more: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11...-law-minister-does-not-use-computers/10498246

Politics in a nutshell.

TBF, Maggie De Block is an actual doctor. As in, a medical doctor. She had an actual doctor's practice not far from where I went to school.

TBF, Maggie De Block is an actual doctor. As in, a medical doctor. She had an actual doctor's practice not far from where I went to school.
Had no idea.. Still kind of weird to see a doctor with that lifestyle though.

Doesn't she have thyroid issues? It's the only way I can image her being her size without it just boiling down to "she was a crappy doctor".

Back
Top Bottom