Iranian Woman Killed During Protests.

Aman1238

#swag
At 19:05 June 20th
Place: Karekar Ave., at the corner crossing Khosravi St. and Salehi st.

A young woman who was standing aside with her father watching the protests was shot by a basij member hiding on the rooftop of a civilian house. He had clear shot at the girl and could not miss her. However, he aimed straight her heart. I am a doctor, so I rushed to try to save her. But the impact of the gunshot was so fierce that the bullet had blasted inside the victim's chest, and she died in less than 2 minutes.
The protests were going on about 1 kilometers away in the main street and some of the protesting crowd were running from tear gass used among them, towards Salehi St.

ONLY WATCH IF YOU CAN HANDLE BLOOD.
[flash=200,200]http://www.[/flash]

Holy Shit thats sick, What happend?
She got shot?
She got ran over?

CreonSniper said:
Holy Shit thats sick, What happend?
She got shot?
She got ran over?

Theres this thing called READING that can answer your question.
[SL]Slayer said:
A young woman who was standing aside with her father watching the protests was shot by a basij member hiding on the rooftop of a civilian house. He had clear shot at the girl and could not miss her. The impact of the gunshot was so fierce that the bullet had blasted inside the victim's chest,

Poor girl, And also poor father, who had to watch his daughter get shot and die :(

Mave said:
Poor woman, btw : didn't know youtube allowed this

To be honest, and no offense to anyone (Yaheli), but I could never live in a 3rd world country.

lol sorry, I just saw the vid and watched i didn't see the text 'til now.

Ojalá que su muerte no sea en vano.

Translated:

Neda, I hope that your death isn't in vain.

Got that from Philip DeFranco on a YouTube vid

Fucking shit that's bad looking.
0:47 gets you close and you can see the blood coming out of her nose or something.
Really fucked up that Iran shit.

Back
Top Bottom