Interesting thoughts

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
The interesting thoughts thread

An interesting thought you stumbled upon while driving, daydreaming, showering,... Share your interesting thoughts here.

The object of golf is to play the least amount of golf.

Waterboarding at Guantanamo Bay sounds super rad if you don't know what either of those things are.

April Fool's Day is the one day of the year when people critically evaluate news articles before accepting them as true.

When Sweden is playing Denmark, it is SWE-DEN. The remaining letters, not used, is DEN-MARK.

In the future, imagine how many Go-Pros will be found in snow mountains containing the last moments of peoples lives.

Of all the bodily functions that could be contagious, thank god it's the yawn.

Mave said:
Of all the bodily functions that could be contagious, thank god it's the yawn.
Sneezing can be pretty contagious too, if close enough.
Also, colds.

We all wonder when the future will be here, but we all have devices in our pockets which allow us to communicate with people all around the world in a matter of seconds, access information and knowledge from every known source and about every known thing in the universe. And we use it to get in discussions with strangers and look at funny pictures of cats.

Your dog doesn't know you can make mistakes. When you trip over him in the dark, he thinks you got up just to kick him in the head.

"DO NOT TOUCH" would probably be a really unsettling thing to read in braille.

Now that cellphones are becoming more and more waterproof, pretty soon it will be okay to push people into pools again.

Instead of all the prequel and sequel movies coming out, they should start making equels - films shot in the same time period as the original film, but from an entirely different perspective

Apple has "air." Amazon has "fire." Google has "earth." I think Microsoft should create something called "water."

If you swap the spinach for beer, then any episode of Popeye becomes a bitter story of a raging alcoholic, right down to the speech impediment and tendency to fight people who he believes are trying to steal "his girl"

Since smart watches can now read your pulse, there should be a feature that erases your browser history if your heart stops beating.

"Go to bed, you'll feel better in the morning" is the human version of "Did you turn it off and turn it back on again?"

My debit card pays for things with past hours of my life, and my credit card pays with future hours of my life.

Back
Top Bottom