If you had the option of having any girl... Who would it be?

Any hot blonde chick at Surfers Paradise, Because they are always win :love:

Someone who's my type simply. She should have cute face, personality, sense of humor, nice butt blah blah... I know one, but she's not single D,,,,:

[TMS]Hollowbusta said:
Impulse said:
I already have a girl :tongue:
*cough* a boy *cough*
A boy's better than having to hump your pillow every night, then drawing a face on it and kissing it, hoping for some acceptance, then, when you finish, softly saying: "I love you", and then crying yourself to sleep. Zing

[VYE]WaFFLe said:
A boy's better than having to hump your pillow every night, then drawing a face on it and kissing it, hoping for some acceptance, then, when you finish, softly saying: "I love you", and then crying yourself to sleep. Zing
Woah.

MIND BLOWN

WaFFLe said:
[TMS]Hollowbusta said:
Impulse said:
*cough* a boy *cough*
2 questions, why the detail. You sound like an expert.... and why do you even care? Obviously you need some help

[TMS]Hollowbusta said:
WaFFLe said:
[TMS]Hollowbusta said:
Impulse said:
*cough* a boy *cough*
2 questions, why the detail. You sound like an expert.... and why do you even care? Obviously you need some help

Detail =/= 2 A's in English.

I care because you say a boy if it's a bad/unacceptable thing to have a same sex relationship, and that's a very close minded opinion.

And I need help? You're the one having sexual relations with a pillow dude.

One question: what the hell are you smoking/injecting?

On topic: it would be a girl that i'm getting closer and vice versa, i guess it won't take long for us to date <3

ThePro said:
Uhh.. no comment, but honestly, i don't feel like sucking dick, kthxbai
[TMS]Hollowbusta said:
Killer7 said:
One question: what the hell are you smoking/injecting?

successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

When WaFFLe comes to scene, topic turns epic right away, thank you dawg!

Back
Top Bottom