If you could punch one person in the world without any consequences

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
If you could punch one person in the world without any consequences, who would it be?

Title says it all, Go.

Nicki Minaj.

My friend/housemate Ben Henigan.
Right in the fucking temple.

Else, my boss.
Right in the fucking temple. Or the throat. Preferably the throat so he can choke to death.

EDIT: Or my ex-girlfriend. Except I'd start hitting and not stop.

First, I would thank the person who made school, for the education etc. etc.

Then I would punch him so hard in the fucking head he would lose all knowledge from his life.

My grandma, always with her old WWII stories.
All jokes aside, these Westboro Baptists Church people really deserve some punches.

Bender said:
All jokes aside, these Westboro Baptists Church people really deserve some punches.

Seconded

Also, some annoying russian Jewish guy in my class. Keeps on making up bullshit stories about his family in WW2, and keeps on yelling stupid things like "I'm playing games so that I can program them myself, only better" "How long do you think you need for one game?" "About a week"
wut.jpg

Stybar said:
Bender said:

Seconded

Also, some annoying russian Jewish guy in my class. Keeps on making up bullshit stories about his family in WW2, and keeps on yelling stupid things like "I'm playing games so that I can program them myself, only better" "How long do you think you need for one game?" "About a week"
wut.jpg

Is it that weirdo that used to be there last year?

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Bender said:

Seconded

wut.jpg

The one with the big glasses and the funny accent, yeah

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Bender said:

Seconded

wut.jpg

Please push him of the stairs for me.

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Bender said:

Seconded

wut.jpg

Done. Hope nobody saw me though

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Bender said:

Seconded

wut.jpg

Done. Hope nobody saw me though

BroFist.jpg

novokyiv said:
Vladimir Putin.
He'd punch you right back though. And then you'd get sent to "work" in northern Siberia.

That stupid dick across the hall that keeps playing loud-ass music at 3 in the night, has his friends over for a FIFA tournament every week, where they get so excited they scream loud enough to wake me the fuck up, doesn't fucking flush, doesn't do his fucking dishes, and is generally a pain in the ass.

novokyiv said:
Stybar said:
novokyiv said:
Vladimir Putin.
He'd punch you right back though. And then you'd get sent to "work" in northern Siberia.
It does say "without any consequences", though :(
I don't think it'll be as satisfying though. His face never changes, and I don't think punching him will do that.

Nah, he'll throw you in a gulag in some Myongmyang place by the Russian border.

Seriously though, he's just a puppet. He's all big talk but his every move is judged and decided by his aunt and uncle.

Back
Top Bottom