How can you tell you won't like a person within the first few minutes of meeting

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Serious question.

For me it's when I 'meet' someone knew as in someone I don't know is with a bunch of people of which I know most, and he doesn't say hi/shakes hands or whatever, hate it when a person acts like you're not there.
Also people that appear to me as the ultimate douche, goodbye.

Honestly I never judge a person within the first few minutes of meeting them, simply because idk anything about who they truly are. I've had enough experience on both ends of that exchange to know there's no surefire shortcut to judging a book by it's cover.

Fries said:
Honestly I never judge a person within the first few minutes of meeting them, simply because idk anything about who they truly are. I've had enough experience on both ends of that exchange to know there's no surefire shortcut to judging a book by it's cover.

That's absolutely true, but I will judge a person in the first few minutes, though that judgement might change if I get to know the person better.

Usually I just like everyone I meet. But sometimes I just start hating people for no good reason, and sometimes for a very good reason.
It's kinda arbitrary.

Stybar said:
Usually I just like everyone I meet. But sometimes I just start hating people for no good reason, and sometimes for a very good reason.
It's kinda arbitrary.
It would suck to be your mate.

If they appear to be a douchebag I usually dislike them instantly (there is only 1 case where I have been wrong, and that was recently). Sluts are a pretty common hate, too. Met a girl once, as soon as she opened her legs, the fucking smell nearly made me vomit, holy fucking hell.

Other than that, really stupid people, people who ignore you, and don't introduce themselves properly. You can usually tell these people in minutes.

Back
Top Bottom